Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Someday I'm going to be a tv star- on Snapped!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • 9 Replies
We have a great relationship. We're definitely best friends and lovers. That's why I don't understand why he's purposely trying to make me so mad I want to bash his kneecaps with my Paula Deen skillet!

He's had a slightly low sex drive way before he ever met me. I found his ex's old, old diary when he and i were moving in together and she bitched about it in there. I don't have a low sex drive, but I adapted so that we could balance out. I learned to handle him just right so that I'm only getting a little less than I'd like and he's only giving a little more than he wants. Cool.

I had a baby. Great. Now all he can talk about is having another baby. Constantly. Teasing all the time that I'm trying to deny him children, tells the baby I don't want anymore like her (she's 6 mo), tells me in his teasing voice that him and the baby, "gonna run away" because I'm denying him a family. He says I caught him off guard with this baby (I did tell him I couldn't get pregnant when we met, but only because I tried for ten years to get pregnant and couldn't - not like I thought I was lying) and now he wants to have an on-purpose baby.

You know what? I want to have a baby, too! The problem is, he won't give up the sausage!!! Every fricken morning he teases and bitches and complains that I'm ignoring him sexually, that I won't give it up, blah blah blah, but it's him who shut the sexy factory down. He talks all day long about how he's "gonna get it" but at night he'll just turn over, sometimes while actively complaining about not getting it in - but if I try something at that point, no-f'n-way-shoulda-been-on-top-of-it-when-he-was-willing!

I'm just venting a little bit, he's seriously my best friend and we love being together, he's a great provider who denies me nothing (except the occasional roll in the hay). This will pass, it has before. But it's so f'n annoying, and I'm ovulating right now. When he pulls this shit while I'm ovulating, I feel almost rageful. Any other time, I can just brush it off and tease him back, but I'm 34 - I don't have eggs to waste on top of you teasing me for not getting pregnant!!!

Don't tell me just to "jump his bones" because when I try, he screams like an alter boy who just had his no-no parts violated. He's an odd duck. I'm a natural-born leader/experimenter in the sex, and I've JUST now undone the trauma I caused him from when we first started sleeping together, lol. He was no innocent little lamb, but I had him doing some crazy things - once I got pregnant, he was like "You're a mom, now." Since then, I've learned the best way to keep him going is to not overwhelm him. FML.

Grrr. I need someone to make me laugh or something so I don't push him in front of a moving truck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Maybe he likes men...

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Best reason to be on snapped. Ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I kept waiting for you to talk about an episode on "Snapped" from I.D.!! I watch way to much of that shit, lol! I get it though...

Have you tried attacking him in the morning? It sounds like by the evening he's too tired. That is mine and my husband's problem. We both want it but we're tired after work and taking care of a baby! 

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:02 AM
My first thought was he's gay too. Hmm. It IS odd. Maybe you should sit him down and tell him how babies are made. Hehe
*sorry. It's not funny. But how is he supposed to make another baby if he doesn't give it up? I would be hurt if my husband rejected me. Ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he likes men...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
odd......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM
He has body-image issues. He feels fat. I think he's manly, (I don't go for skinny guys ever) but I guess he doesn't see it my way. I think that effects him sexually.

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

My first thought was he's gay too. Hmm. It IS odd. Maybe you should sit him down and tell him how babies are made. Hehe
*sorry. It's not funny. But how is he supposed to make another baby if he doesn't give it up? I would be hurt if my husband rejected me. Ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he likes men...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, and don't worry, it is funny. We're pretty lighthearted about our "problems".

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he likes men...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM

sounds like he's an annoying asshat!

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM
He does do his best work in the morning... It seems to come more naturally then.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

I kept waiting for you to talk about an episode on "Snapped" from I.D.!! I watch way to much of that shit, lol! I get it though...

Have you tried attacking him in the morning? It sounds like by the evening he's too tired. That is mine and my husband's problem. We both want it but we're tired after work and taking care of a baby! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)