Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish I would miscarry.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 1534 Replies
6 moms liked this

Yup. I didnt want to be pregnant in the first place (way to go nuva ring for doing your damn job). I feel nothing for this fetus inside of me. With Lizzie and Kenzie as soon as that stick was positie, I loved them. This one, I feel nothing, I want it gone. Life is just too stressful right now. 

And I feel like shit for it.

*I should add to the post, because I know it is coming, yes if I end up having the child I wont treat it like shit or abuse it. I am not that type of person. I will treat it no different than I treat Lizzie.*

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:38 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:39 AM
8 moms liked this
Hopefully that changes when baby comes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I feel the same way. Im 12wks along and havent been happy yet.
mhaney03
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM
3 moms liked this

It's okay.

I felt that way with my 3rd, but he's here now.  He almost didn't make it when he was born, and I was worried about it but I don't think it would have devastated me.  We didn't bond for a while (could be because I wasn't able to hold him till 5 days later).  Now though, i can't imagine life without him.

BethRae
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM
44 moms liked this
Give it up for adoption? So many couples can't have children would love to be blessed with a baby to love and raise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emtmomtwo
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM
3 moms liked this

maybe its something you are going through that is making you resent the pregnancy. remember the way you felt when you first held your children. im sure you will feel that way this way as well. try talking to your obgyn about how you are feeling. i hope things get better for you very soon.

Love says, i sacrifice myself for the other person.

Abortion says, i sacrifice the other person for myself.

km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM
17 moms liked this

AWWW I am sorry you are feeling this way. Maybe it's your way of not wanting to get too attached? A pregnancy after losing a child can bring out so many emotions and sometimes they aren't always favorable. Take care of yourself and I hope you find some peace with your pregnancy soon.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM
3 moms liked this
Marking my spot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM

No, DH would NEVER go for that. Especially if it is a boy, which is what everyone is suspecting since this pregnancy is the polar opposite of my other two.

Quoting BethRae:

Give it up for adoption? So many couples can't have children would love to be blessed with a baby to love and raise.

TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:42 AM
38 moms liked this
You will get through this and it will be okay. You have a lot of mixed emotions right now because of everything you have gone through. When you see that sweet little face look up at you, all those other feelings will go away and be replaced with only love. You are strong. You can do this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)