Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do you think that a guy does not have a chose when it comes to a women not getting an abortion.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I think if he is the father, he should have a say. But as far as politicians go, it's absolutely none of their business.

Quoting Anonymous:

But it is his baby too.  Why can't he have a say

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

a choice?

because it is not his body

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I wonder if anyone has taken a women to court to stop the abortion.  Especially if the guy wants to baby

Quoting samanthastaatss:

I think if he is the father, he should have a say. But as far as politicians go, it's absolutely none of their business.

Quoting Anonymous:

But it is his baby too.  Why can't he have a say

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

a choice?

because it is not his body

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM

because if it was reversed  they would say its their body and because they wouldnt allow us to forcethem to carry a child for 9 months and  most would just walk out on the kid anyway

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Some men say or think they want kids but bail when it comes...
emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

He should..Just as soon as he inherits her uterus.

lizmartinez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll wait for the slew of angry comments for this but to say "not his body" is a little hypocritical. The fetus is not the mother's body, it's a separate person.
However, I think when rape or any kind of abuse is involved, the father has NO say. When there's any kind of relationship and sex was mutually decided upon, he should be consulted and have his opinion and feelings considered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM

that be the same as asking should a rapest be allowed a say if his victim wants to abort his kid that was created during rape , in some states they have the right 

B1Bomber
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM

It is slightly illogical that he has no say in whether she bothers to have the baby, but if she does, he's on the hook financially for 18 years.

whitneymf
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Idk he's the one who would be paying for the baby so I guess he should have a say... I hate this subject!! Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM

when men can get pregnant the final choice will be theres.  until then women get the final say

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)