Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do you think that a guy does not have a chose when it comes to a women not getting an abortion.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Replies (31-33):
mommie2twogirls
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:36 PM

very true lol

Quoting Jessy76:

You are absolutely right that is where their 1st choice comes in.

Quoting mommie2twogirls:

in all fairness condoms break :/

Quoting Jessy76:

He does have a say. His say is before the child is conceived. He had a couple of choices. !st is to have sex with someone who may or may not be prepared to have his child and second is whether or not to wear a condom. Once he choses to have sex and not put on a condom his choices about what happens after conception are kind of null and void.

I tell my adult sons all the time if you are not prepared to be a dad then put a condom on or DONT have sex period!

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Because it is not his body that has to go thru pregnancy and delivery. He is not the one at risk for complications and even death because of the pregnancy. 

And yes women do still die in childbirth. I had a cousin who was 18 and died giving birth to her son. It was the Drs fault. Her BP was way to high and he let her labor when he should have c sectioned her...(off topic, but just proving a point here)

I had 5 high risk pregnancies. I chose to have 5 pregnancies knowing they were high risk, But it was MY choice. I would have been pretty pissed off had I gotten pregnant by accident, and been forced to carry to term if I didn't want to.

BTW, I would never personally have an abortion except in rare cases such as life or death situation or baby with extreme medical issues that would be painful and fatal, BUT I think every woman should have the choice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Not his body, not his *choice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)