Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Do you and your SO celebrate Valentines Day? Does he surprise you with love gifts and a date? Do you make plans together? Spend it together as a whole family?

So im not expecting anything to happen for dh and I because when we first got together we talked about it and I have always felt Valentines Day was silly "Holiday". Only because i believed a person who was in love should be able to make you feel special, loved, appreciated and treated like a Princess everyday not just one day out of the year. Also i never celebrated it when i was younger and never got so super excited to go to school because i was getting a Valentines card or carnation that day lol i have no idea what it is i just absolutely have no feeling for joy for the day. Until. . . Last year my Dh woke me up to the Cutedt huge monkey with a heart in his hands i named him George lol he also got me my favorite dark chocolate truffle chocolates and boxes of nerds lol he took me shopping for clothes to wear that night, we had dinner at Red Lobster Yum!! And went to our favorite rockabilly bar. Then got a slice of my favorite favorite pizza went home and you know what he got *winkwink* lol. So this year i don't expect it to happen again because i still believe its a silly day lol but if it does awwwww another story!

It was my only and best Feb 14th ever!

I also think some people celebrate it because they can't spend 1on1 time with eachother as often or at all and their SO saves up for that day to take their lady out and make her smile and have fun after all the kids, work, disagreements.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (241-244):
rockabillybetty
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Im a princess lol

Quoting babyblue415:

its our anniversary so its always a special day and he treats me extra good but he always treats me like a queen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Quoting rockabillybetty:

He's special. Lol He forgets Christmas. And the only way his mom gets a card on Mothers Day or a phone call is because I send the card and remind him to call her.
rockabillybetty
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Awe lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rockabillybetty:

He's special. Lol He forgets Christmas. And the only way his mom gets a card on Mothers Day or a phone call is because I send the card and remind him to call her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyblue415
by champagne on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:57 PM

well our dd 3 is our princess and our ds 4 is our prince :) hubby is the king lol

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Im a princess lol

Quoting babyblue415:

its our anniversary so its always a special day and he treats me extra good but he always treats me like a queen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)