Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the conspiracy theorists *Sandy Hook*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

This is an article about the man who took in 6 kids after their teacher was killed. He's being harassed.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM

People are such idiots. Its one thing to believe that conspiracy crap, but to harrass the victims and those effected is just uncalled for. The Emilie Parker memorial page, which is run by her family, has been flooded with people saying its fake and shes not really dead and leaving links to garbage "evidence" about how its a conspiracy, its just sick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I saw him LIVE on the news, he seemed so fake, he got on my nerves!   Also, he spoke to two different reporters, one saying, "the bus driver was a woman" and to the other, the following day, the bus driver was a man.  Well anyway, why didn't he call the cops, he said, he sat down in his living room.... the whole story is fishy.  I'm not saying kids weren't killed...I am just saying, things don't add up.  Why aren't there TEARS and puffy eyes when these parents talk about their deceased child???  They actually smile and laugh - I know they could be in denial...but, I wouldn't want to go out and talk to the media IMMEDIATELY (meaning the first month, let alone a day or two)   Oh and the FACEBOOK shows Emilie Parker's page was made on December 10 or 11, can't remember which, and then they took it down and made a new one, the same day of the incident...who will start making a FUND on the same day their child dies, doesn't make sense...that usually comes weeks if not months later...  Oh and Emilie's Aunt said, "Emilie has two big sisters that will miss her dearly."  Well, she has two younger sisters, how does an Aunt make that mistake???

I'm not saying I believe in all this conspiracy theories but it has caught my attention, it is quite interesting to say the least.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Not sure, but their teacher was killed and the gunmen had probably left their area so they were able to escape.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he's creepy. How did the kids get there? Why just those kids? Why was he prepared with toys to hand out? Why has his story changed so much?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

People are so fucking pathetic. Get a life.. I mean, if you seriously think our government is capable of this, why the hell are you still here?

428pm
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM

people are sick in the head.  Honestly these people are as bad as the westboro baptists that wanted to picket the funerals.  No respect.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM

you know honestly Im tired of hearing about it not just here but every where.  If it was there is nothng we can do about it. An if it wasnt then we are just making it harder on thier familys. Way I see it we just need to let it be an move on. Wether it was a conspericey (sp) or not  it really doesnt matter becuase its done an over with. We are either giving it more attention then it needs an if it wasnt we are just making these family feel like shit after theyve lost people close to them. Every one grieves differently as far as that dad goes. I just think its getting overly tireing hearing about it no matter whre I go I see it an hear it ...

Okay enough said :O) my rants over lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Sad
Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he's creepy. How did the kids get there? Why just those kids? Why was he prepared with toys to hand out? Why has his story changed so much?

and... why did the bus driver leave the kids there ? why did they not call the police ? wasn't it 9:30 when he found the kids in his yard and he said that he heard the shots 15 minutes before... what time was the shooting ? 

why did he take hours to call the parents ? wouldn't you get those kids immediately to the authorities when they are telling you their teacher was just shot ???

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM

that an im pretty sure he said he has a gran son so tht would explain the toys.. i dont know either way its getting tireing hereing about it all the time. I mean we should be more worried about other things in life then other peoples lifes lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sure, but their teacher was killed and the gunmen had probably left their area so they were able to escape.

Quoting Anonymous:

Daph2387
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM
In his first interview with TV he said they were his Grandkids toys. Those were the 6 kids that ran from a room and were sitting at the end of his driveway from what He also said in that article. One of the kids said they can't go back bc their teacher was dead.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)