Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the conspiracy theorists *Sandy Hook*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

This is an article about the man who took in 6 kids after their teacher was killed. He's being harassed.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Fairegirl33:

i think this guy is a weirdo.... this is one of the parts of this whole story i find ODD.

Him and his little toy collection make him seem like a pedophile.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:02 PM

It's sickening that people would post their garbage on a memorial page. At least make your own page and let your sheep follow.

Quoting LucyHarper:

People are such idiots. Its one thing to believe that conspiracy crap, but to harrass the victims and those effected is just uncalled for. The Emilie Parker memorial page, which is run by her family, has been flooded with people saying its fake and shes not really dead and leaving links to garbage "evidence" about how its a conspiracy, its just sick.

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Those were the six kids who ran out of Victoria Sotos class, the whole class tried to run, six were killed while trying to escape, those six made it out. This was right when the shooting started, before the police were there, someone obviously found them running out, saw this guy, so they left the kids with him while they went to go get help. For all you know he had grandkids which is why he had toys around for them to play with, he's a retired psychologist, its common for psychologists who work with children to use toys for therapy, they could have been left over from his job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he's creepy. How did the kids get there? Why just those kids? Why was he prepared with toys to hand out? Why has his story changed so much?

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:02 PM
He did have 2 grandchildren I think...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

i think this guy is a weirdo.... this is one of the parts of this whole story i find ODD.

Him and his little toy collection make him seem like a pedophile.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I honestly don't know any grown man who's first instinct would've been to let the kids come into his home when he lives alone. Most would've left the kids by their doorstep and phoned the police.

I might be jaded from experiences I went through as a child though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Him and his little toy collection make him seem like a pedofile.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM
And? Point?
sassyme999
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Couldn't they find better actors for this , why did the guy keep changing his story for the media probably because he's old and couldn't remember the first story he told . That medical examiner was weird also very dumb acting not believable at all .
Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Especially if they said their teacher and their class had been murdered... He must have known there was police right there near his home... Why not walk them over, I think he had them in his home a couple hours.

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly don't know any grown man who's first instinct would've been to let the kids come into his home when he lives alone. Most would've left the kids by their doorstep and phoned the police.

I might be jaded from experiences I went through as a child though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Him and his little toy collection make him seem like a pedofile.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:12 PM
And what, exactly, would be the point of leaving? Because other countries governments are so much more trustworthy and less corrupt?
Not to mention people don't usually have the extra funds just sitting around to up and internationally move

Quoting Anonymous:

People are so fucking pathetic. Get a life.. I mean, if you seriously think our government is capable of this, why the hell are you still here?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM

The US is probably the only country that lets immigrants (legal or illegal) live off of free money handed out by the government.

Quoting Anonymous:

And what, exactly, would be the point of leaving? Because other countries governments are so much more trustworthy and less corrupt?
Not to mention people don't usually have the extra funds just sitting around to up and internationally move

Quoting Anonymous:

People are so fucking pathetic. Get a life.. I mean, if you seriously think our government is capable of this, why the hell are you still here?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)