Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the conspiracy theorists *Sandy Hook*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

This is an article about the man who took in 6 kids after their teacher was killed. He's being harassed.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Because his story doesn't make any sense!!! Victoria Soto's classroom was entered by the gunman. She had hid her students in the cabinets and then told him that her kids were in the gym. Some students got scared and tried to escape, but the gunman shot them. So Soto and 6 (I believe) of her students were shot as they tried to flee. The other kids in her class stayed in the cabinets. The school went on lockdown within minutes of Adam taking his first shot. So how on Earth did 6 children from Soto's class escape, not get shot, and make it down the road to this guy's house to tell the story of how their teacher, Ms. Soto, was shot and they couldn't go back???? They would have never made it out of the school.

And, if you watch the 3-4 separate interviews of Mr. Gene Rosen, you can clearly see that he "gets choked up" and "cries" at the same parts during every interview. HE'S ACTING.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Interesting. I still believe the dead should be respected.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because his story doesn't make any sense!!! Victoria Soto's classroom was entered by the gunman. She had hid her students in the cabinets and then told him that her kids were in the gym. Some students got scared and tried to escape, but the gunman shot them. So Soto and 6 (I believe) of her students were shot as they tried to flee. The other kids in her class stayed in the cabinets. The school went on lockdown within minutes of Adam taking his first shot. So how on Earth did 6 children from Soto's class escape, not get shot, and make it down the road to this guy's house to tell the story of how their teacher, Ms. Soto, was shot and they couldn't go back???? They would have never made it out of the school.

And, if you watch the 3-4 separate interviews of Mr. Gene Rosen, you can clearly see that he "gets choked up" and "cries" at the same parts during every interview. HE'S ACTING.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I agree. Just because some of us believe there is more to this tragic event, doesn't mean we don't think those innocent lives were lost. I have not once been disrespectful to any of the victims. But I have to look more into this and find out more truth. Those kids would have never been able to leave that school! His story changes several times, regarding who was with those kids (man, woman, bus driver). And just watch his interviews. His little fake crying is so obvious it isn't even funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:43 PM

He saw the casualty list at 6:00?! And the woman came to his home at 12:00?! Yet in another interview, he said the woman with the frozen face was at the fire house and asked him if her boy was with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. Just because some of us believe there is more to this tragic event, doesn't mean we don't think those innocent lives were lost. I have not once been disrespectful to any of the victims. But I have to look more into this and find out more truth. Those kids would have never been able to leave that school! His story changes several times, regarding who was with those kids (man, woman, bus driver). And just watch his interviews. His little fake crying is so obvious it isn't even funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Luna091306
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM

So the kids he took in were Victoria Soto's students? I thought she hid them in the closet? You know I think it would help quiet the conspiracies if maybe they gave more details. It took me forever to figure out who the teacher and her students were (the ones that were all slain). That was the class that was orginial Adam's mothers (they reported) but then they never corrected themselves and said no it was actually so and so's class. I had to figure it out on my own and I'm still not sure. The story is just all over the place. It seems they would know exactly whose class each student was in but they never really mention it just list the student's names. It's all so confusing.

Luna091306
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Yeah the whole story is confusing which is why people are asking questions. So many things don't make sense. I don't believe it was a hoax, I don't believe the government did it, but I do think they are hiding something. That's all.....something is missing. Like the whole gun thing.....the kids were reported being shot with a rifle but Adam left it in the car, he only had handguns on him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Luna091306
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:45 PM

He actually stated on one video the toys were for his grandson. I didn't realize 6 of Victoria Soto's children were killed. I knew one was because he ran out of the room but I thought she hid everyone and said they were in the gym.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Those were the six kids who ran out of Victoria Sotos class, the whole class tried to run, six were killed while trying to escape, those six made it out. This was right when the shooting started, before the police were there, someone obviously found them running out, saw this guy, so they left the kids with him while they went to go get help. For all you know he had grandkids which is why he had toys around for them to play with, he's a retired psychologist, its common for psychologists who work with children to use toys for therapy, they could have been left over from his job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he's creepy. How did the kids get there? Why just those kids? Why was he prepared with toys to hand out? Why has his story changed so much?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:47 PM

With every tragic incident that happens in the United States, you have to expect that there will always be a conspiracy theory behind it. I'm not surprised at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I heard about that. I live in Utah and our local news reported that a page had been made. When I first looked on it, there were instructions about how to donate money. A few minutes AFTER that, the creator of the page made a post saying that there had been a shooting at Emilie's school and they were waiting to hear news about if she was okay or not. That was totally bizarrre.

Quoting LucyHarper:

People are such idiots. Its one thing to believe that conspiracy crap, but to harrass the victims and those effected is just uncalled for. The Emilie Parker memorial page, which is run by her family, has been flooded with people saying its fake and shes not really dead and leaving links to garbage "evidence" about how its a conspiracy, its just sick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Yeah the Soto class part doesn't make a bit of sense. Her most recent class photo shows that she has 15 children in her class. Gene said 6 were at her house. Police said they found 7 SAFE in the closet and 5 who had been killed. Aidan Licata plus 1 girl and 1 boy ran away. A woman picked them up in her van and took them to police station. Jen Maksel sees 5 additional Soto students at firehouse, while searching for her son. That is 26 kids. The whole situation is just "off".

Quoting Luna091306:

Yeah the whole story is confusing which is why people are asking questions. So many things don't make sense. I don't believe it was a hoax, I don't believe the government did it, but I do think they are hiding something. That's all.....something is missing. Like the whole gun thing.....the kids were reported being shot with a rifle but Adam left it in the car, he only had handguns on him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)