Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the conspiracy theorists *Sandy Hook*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

This is an article about the man who took in 6 kids after their teacher was killed. He's being harassed.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Replies (41-47):
Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he's creepy. How did the kids get there? Why just those kids? Why was he prepared with toys to hand out? Why has his story changed so much?

Why are you speaking like a nut case? Where you there? Do you know the man? Do you know anything the man other than what you read or hear via the internet grapevine? You don't know a thing  about him, yet you insinuate and ask inane questions based on nothing.  You're so typical of the term,  got more than a few screws loose, it's frightening, if not sickening.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You're commenting to me about not knowing a thing abou that man, and saying I have screws loose, yet you are making assumptions about me...and you don't know a thing about me?

Pot....kettle.

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he's creepy. How did the kids get there? Why just those kids? Why was he prepared with toys to hand out? Why has his story changed so much?

Why are you speaking like a nut case? Where you there? Do you know the man? Do you know anything the man other than what you read or hear via the internet grapevine? You don't know a thing  about him, yet you insinuate and ask inane questions based on nothing.  You're so typical of the term,  got more than a few screws loose, it's frightening, if not sickening.

Oceana09
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I read that about a week ago. This shit is getting ridiculous.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Bad acting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

*headdesk*

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You're commenting to me about not knowing a thing abou that man, and saying I have screws loose, yet you are making assumptions about me...and you don't know a thing about me?

Pot....kettle.

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ditto honey

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:39 PM
That makes no sense.

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting Anonymous:

Pot....kettle.

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ditto honey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)