Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you found out your son was cheating on his wife ...and got the OTHER woman pregnant..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Would you tell his wife/daughter in law

OR

mind your own business ?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I would blackmail him into telling her.

SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:21 PM
5 moms liked this

I would be very disappointed in my son, and talk to him about doing the right thing. Which would involve HIM telling the DIL.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM
7 moms liked this

I would kick my sons ass and ask him where he got his morals from. I would hound him until he made things right.

Photo: -Randi.Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Tell his ass to grow another pair, that won't help impregnate a woman, and tell his wife. 

armstrong7984
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:23 PM

oh i def would say something!!!

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it would depend on my relationship with the DIL.

If she and I got along OK and had some trust, I might tell her.

If she and I didn't get along and she didn't trust me, but we were able to hang out, I wouldn't.  In that case, telling her might make ME the focus of her anger, and certainly my son's, and I could be cut off from the grandchildren.  And I think in a situation like that, the grandchildren will need as many stable people in their lives as possible.

If she didn't get along, didn't trust me, and never came around, I wouldn't have anything to lose and I might try, might not.  It is just so hard to say...

In any case, I would have to search my soul for what was morally right and how to try and do it in a way that would HELP those involved, not just cause hurt and leave them stranded.

What I can say for certain is that my son would hear no end of it from me.  I would want to have a relationship with the other child, but my son would know without a doubt how deeply disappointed I was in him.  I won't blame the innocent baby, but I will hold my son accountable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I would kick my son`s ass! Then i would take him to wherever my dil was and make him fess up. I would help my dil in any way possible in whatever choice she made.
Anonymous
Definitely tell your DIL, she deserves to know!!
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would kick his ass first because I raised him on the gospel of birth control. Then I would drag him by his ear to tell her himself.

Anonymous
1 mom liked this

That is a tough one. Well, I would probably have a few words for my son because he KNOWS how I feel about cheating. I was cheated on my his BIO and my ex husband and it messed up my head for awhile. It took me a LONG time to trust my now husband because of my past. So my son knows that I do not approve of cheating and I would say something to him if he did. I would be VERY disappointed in him and well I would be disgusted in myself and by him. Myself, I would feel like I failed my son somehow.

Now if he got her pregnant, yes I would say something to HIM about it and that he better tell his wife and work something out!!! No, I wouldn't tell her. Not my place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)