Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Heart broken and pissed *** Update #8*** Sorry it took so long : (

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm so heart broken DH is out of town for work and I found out his OW is joining him. He told me he was going to be in meetings all day and very busy until Friday, that if I needed him to text not call.  But he will call and say good night to the kids. We havent talked all day. When it came time for the kids to go to bed he still hadn't call; so I tried calling him/texting him so they can say good night no answer, I tried a little later his phone goes straight to voice mail.  I even tried his hotel room no answer. So of course I got suspicious and I looked at the phone records and emails and found her email to him with her flight info going to where he is and saying she cant wait to see him at the airport. But she knows they have to be careful and not be seen and need to act like nothing is going on because his co-workers like to talk.  F***ing P.O.S.

Update- After a very restless and sleepless night....still haven't heard from him no call, text, email nothing.  

Update#2- Well I got my kids off to school and I had to dodge the questions: why didn't daddy call last night, why is your face so puffy. I put on my brave face and said that mommy was tired and didnt feel well and that daddy was working and probably will call tonight. This is totally unacceptable I am LIVID.

Update#3- I sent him an email Ietting him know that he needs to call home I put 911 in the subject line. I finally received a reply from him saying that he is in a conference, he's doing fine and he will call me later (his phone is still turned off). Yeah right....so why not plug it up and call now instead of sending an email. I didnt respond to his email.  I dont plan on telling him or letting him know I know whats going on. This is something that needs to be handled face to face.

Update #4- Well I havent heard from him since his email, even though I put 911 and for him to call home. I called his phone and still no answer (he did turn it on).  I just called his office and was told that the conference ended yesterday ...WHAT!!!  He told me Friday. I was also told he was going to be out of the office til Mon ...this is some bullshit!!!  Im so pissed I'm shaking inside.

Update #5- It's 5AM--I still haven't talked to him. NOTHING at all!! My kids keep asking me why daddy hasn't called them, all I keep telling them is that daddy is very tired from work and will call soon.  That fucking piece of shit is making me lie to my kids to cover his cheating ass!!! My heart is breaking for them and at the same time I'm just beyond pissed. This is making me sick literally. I looked up some lawyers and Im gonna make some phone calls today. After doing some digging and I found out that she is in the military also, just in a different section and an Officer. My stbex dh is a NCO.  I'm so tempted to tell his C.O. but I don't want to mess with my kids money and benefits, not until I get my plan together and in motion.  I also talked with my parents and they said I could come back.

Update#6- OMG!!!  I kept digging and found out that this has been going on for almost 2yrs!!! I found more airline reservations, emails, naked pics, IM's, video chat shots. Apparently this isnt the 1st trip they have been on there has been a few. When he would go away for classes, training and conferences she was there also. What hurts and kills me the most is that I had to have a complete hysterectomy and had complications.  While I was in there for an extra week he was IM her and chatting with her. All the while I wasn't for sure if I was gonna live or die he was talking with her. He wouldn't come to the hospital til close to the afternoon and leave a couple hours later saying he was going to get the kids. Im so disgusted and totally crushed. I can't stop crying and throwing up. I FEEL SO STUPID!!!!

Update #7- Today was a rought day : (  He still hasn't called or text.  I called a few lawyers but no one was available so I have an appointment Weds at 10 am.  Tonight I'm not gonna focus on him (at least Im gonna try).  I'm watching movies and eating popcorn with my little ones. I have a friend picking them up tomorrow and taking them rollerskating and out to eat so I can get ready for him.  

Update #8 - Well he came home acting like nothing was going on and he was so tired. I said hello. He said hi where are the kids. I told him they were out with _____ so we can have some alone time. He gave me a look and smiled Like he knew he was gonna get some.  Trying to hug and kiss me UM hell NO!!! I then asked him why didn't he answer my calls or texts. He told me his phone completely shut down and he couldn't get it booted back up. I asked him why couldn't he use the hotel phone or someone else's. He said that he was so tired when he got back to the hotel that he just wanted to sleep. I told him I put 911 didn't he think he needed to call home. He again said he was just so tired that he was swamped with paperwork, meetings that all he wanted to do was sleep when he got back. He said that they had him working up to the end. I said oh really, Well why was MSG______ back already and that I was informed that the conference ended days ago. He just looked and said what are you talking about. Then I handed him the envelope with her emails and pics. I thought he was gonna pass out. He asked me where did I get these from, I was like don't worry about it. He started with the Babe its not what you think, she came on to me. She is just a friend really just a friend,  I told him if she was just a friend why did you lie about her, if she is just a friend why is she sending you pics with her legs open saying this is all for you. If she is just your friend why are you chatting and texting her everyday, especially while I'm in the hospital fighting for my life. If she is just a friend why is she traveling to see you when you go away sometimes. If she is just your friend why is she saying she cant wait to see you. Then he tried the sob story about he is sorry;  he just got caught up and didn't know what to do. That he loves me and our family. I screamed as loud as I could in his face BULLSHIT!!!  You are not sorry!  You did and are doing what you want to do. That he was the most selfish nasty asshole I know!!  That they both were nasty as hell. I told him I cant believe you put getting some P**** in front of your kids That he put his nasty bitch whore in front of his family. It seemed like he got offended when I called her a whore, and told me she is not a whore. I told him 1st of all I know damn well you are not standing in my house defending that WHORE!!  2nd what would you call her she is fucking you a married man AND she is living with her daughters father. She is a nasty whore bitch. And he was even nasiter for fucking with her. I then told him that I was going to let his CO and hers know how I feel too. He comes at me with Babe you know I can get in serious trouble, blah blah I worked so hard on my career. You should've thought of that before you started with this nasty bitch. You was thinking with the wrong head. He then tried to flip the script and tell me its my fault. If I wasn't going thru his things then I wouldn't have found nothing. That I was nosey. I laughed in his face and said really that's all you got  I'm nosey, Really????  I told him it was time for him to get his nasty ass out of my house.  He said he wasn't leaving til he saw his kids. I asked him was he for real. He wasn't  thinking about them while he was laying up with his nasty whore getting a BJ......get the f*** out now!  He just looked at me for a while then left.  I told him that I hope they both rot in hell.

He staying at a hotel, who knows she is probably with him. He kept calling last night asking to speak to the kids, but I told him they were sleep (selfish I know). I turned the ringers off and blocked him from my cell,  I HATE HIM!!! I hate him for doing this to my kids and to us. Now I have to figure out what to tell my kids, why daddy is coming home. I'm so sick to my stomach. I'm so tired of crying over this lying cheating nasty ass!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Replies (901-910):
brittney28
by Brittney on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Hes an ass and your better off.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
casseopeia
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Get yourself a good attorney and get a good settlement.  I like the advice below.  I know you are angry and hurt, but hurting his career will affect you and your children if he cannot pay his CS.  That's what you should be thinking right now.

BTW, a very similar thing happened to me, only we didn't have children.  He got someone else pregnant and would go visit her in Atlanta saying it was a business trip.  I didn't figure out what was going on until the kid was 3 years old!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry your going through this. I would resist calling the co he needs his job so that he can take care of you and your kids. Ruining his career would be ass holdish on your part. I would not do anything to ruin my chances of getting child support. Don't let your anger make you make decisions that you would regret for the rest of your natural life. Vengence is not your job, he will get whats coming to him. What you need to do now is be strong for your children and make sure you get the money. Ruining him is only going to backfire like a mofo on you. It is good to be rational. If you want to get back at him land on your feet and not on your ass. Men have a way of getting back on their feet. Land on yours keep your dignity think rational.

Good luck!!!!!!

MamaCourtney617
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

You don't have to be sorry to know that you did wrong and be sweating about it.   I don't think any cheater is sorry for their actions, so I agree there completely. 

Quoting AtillaTheHun:

I don't know if his bad concious about his cheating is giving him a rough time or the fact that his and her career can be over with one single phone call from OP to his 1st shirt. I don't think he is sorry for cheating, he is just sorry that he got caught.

Quoting MamaCourtney617:

Your update looks like you did the right thing, now is conscience is eating him alive (as it should be) which is why he keeps trying to call.   Good for you, it's going to be a sucky time getting everything taken care of and figured out, but you will be happier without somebody that doesn't fully care holding you back. 

sophiesister2
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Ugh :( such a shitty situation but at least hopefully you made him feel like shit
noholdingback
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope he bleeds every time he shits.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 150 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I would leave his career alone.

It will hurt you in the long run. The less money he makes. The less money you get. CS is based on income.

The beat revenge is to move on and be happy. Don't waste your time or effort on anything else.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. That sucks but OP Do NOT KEEP HIM AWAY FROM HIS KIDS because you are hurt. That us infinitely worse than what he did to you. He is still their father.
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM
That's really awful, what a douche
Mandy121907
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM
So sorry you are going through this OP! Hugs mama!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 151 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

D E S T R O Y them both. 

Talk to C.O.s. Talk to his family, her family.  Be as loud and obnoxious as you can. Put a sign up in your yard. Paint it on the side of his vehicle.  Write it on dollar bills and use them to pay for everything in town! Screw that "don't mess with the career" BS!  Adultery is against military policy for a reason.  It's called honor and your soon to be ex doesn't have any and I don't want lying cheating pieces of shit defending my country.  You shouldn't either!  The minisculeamount of difference in your child support that you will have to fight for won't be worth all the blissful joy you get from aiding in taking their lives down in flames.

Besides, not telling the CO and letting him get away with it you will REGRET and could cost you child support money anyways! What are you going to use as grounds for your divorce if not infidelity???  Irreconcilable differences??? COME ON!

I had a cheater for years and I did everything in my power to make sure people knew what kind of low down dirty freaks they both were!  And it felt GREAT!!! 

Sometimes you have to wait for Karma to do your bidding.  Sometimes you have to walk out of the house with the name tag Karma on your lapel!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)