Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After seeing myself.....update...LINK TO WATCH CLIPS!!! EDIT

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 166 Replies
3 moms liked this

On tv, I am totally disgusted. Not at what I did on the JS show, but at my body. I WATCHED CLIPS FROM tHE EPISODE THIS MORNING AND I am completely disgusted with myself. HOW did I let myself get so...FAT. WHY did I do this to myself? I don't FEEL that big, and when I look at myself in the mirror, I don't look that big to myself. I am so disappointed in myself. I can't even look at food now without wanting to puke. :/ I plan to change this though. Starting TOMORROW....RAIN OR SHINE...THICK AND THIN....DIET AND exercise will be on my agenda!!! I will get back down to a normal healthy weight. No more junk food or trash food....no more sodas or sports drinks. I CAN DO THIS!!!! EDIT::: For those who want to see a clip...Tomorrow, I will go to my dads and make a seperate FaceBook page. I will share the clips on there. As of right now, there are no YouTube clips. Sorry. :) Update: a little birdie told me there is now a clip on youtube. I am mobile so I can't link it.

Dont know how to maka it clicky< but here is the link to the FaceBook Group that I am sharing the clips in!

CLICKY HERE!!!

Okay so For some reason I can't get the video to work....I messaged the owner of the video and asked her to check and make sure it is set to public.

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:19 PM
What tv show were you on?
LaughingCheetah
by Bobbie :) on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Jerry Springer....:/ our segment was unique and fun and didn't invole fighting or anything...

Quoting Anonymous:

What tv show were you on?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megshere
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I like your attitude. I thought you were gorgeous.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Yes you can!!! Good luck!
piratehooker
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Me too.

I see a pic and am shocked
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaughingCheetah
by Bobbie :) on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! :) Everyone I know keeps telling me that. But all I saw was rolls on top of rolls. I am very happy that DH loves me anyway, but dang. I USED TO BE SO THIN! So healthy! I wont blame my kids or anything but myself. I am this way because of poor choices on my behalf. I will own up to them. I know it's going to be hard, but I want to live long enough to see my kids get married....and... grandkids....maybe even great grandkids. If I keep going on like this, I just don't see that happening. My fathers side of the family is full of big people. He (my dad) weighs about 800lbs....his mother weighed the same and died before she turned 50 due to health issues. I DONT WANT THAT TO BE ME!

Quoting BEXi:

I like your attitude. I thought you were gorgeous.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

You are right, you CAN do this! Just remember your goal and your reasons for starting when you have a bad day.

I was shopping the other day and saw myself changing in a fitting room and I feel/felt the same way you are feeling! I am pregnant so I have to wait to really get into it but I am chaning my eating habits (I hav ebeenw atching it but I am more now as far as any sugar is concerned and max. my water intake) and trying to stay moving more too. 

I don't feel as big as I looked in that mirror. I know it is all my own fault. I cannot believe I let myself get so bad. I don't know when it happend or how. Well I know how I made bad bad choices over the last few years. I just though as I was leaving the store that I am so sorry to my husband for letting myself get like this. I am so happy he loves me anyways, but if I looked like this before we had our kids, I don't think he would have wanted to marry me. I know it is shallow thinking and love is not about your body but I was feeling so down about my appearance. 

ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck and you looked adorable on there!!!  

LaughingCheetah
by Bobbie :) on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Thank you! Now I am getting all excited because DH is letting me get a treadmill!!!

Quoting Diamepphyre:

Yes you can!!! Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured