Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dirty Little Secrets

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I used to be a regular on this board and I did one of these posts about a year ago. I've just come back within the last few days and I have been dying to have the time to do this again.

What is your dirty little secret?

The worst thing about yourself that you don't tell anyone. Be honest, post anonymously if you want to. This is a place where you can vocalize your biggest fears, your deepest regrets, the hidden parts of yourself.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:45 AM

That's a big chance to pass up! I'm sorry you did, maybe you can save and take a trip to those places yourself one day?

Quoting baquick:

I wish I had gone to Europe when I had the chance in hs. I got an offer to go to London, welsh, Scotland and Ireland. The year before I went to Australia and Nicaragua, I loved it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Well I have no sugar daddies so I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure it depends on the situation. Some "daddies" expect it and some don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

How far do you  have to go with them?  I think im might have to resort to that but dont want to sleep with them lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I have two sugar daddies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

How long has he been living with you fulltime? Have you and hubby raised him to be this way or are you dealing with the consequences of moms parenting? He's only 4, it's not too late to set him straight. If he's living with you fulltime then you have the perfect opportunity.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love my stepson, but I wish he did not live with us full time..at only 4 he is actually the most rude and disrespectful little boy I have ever met.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I want to divorce my controlling and emotionally abusive husband but I am staying until I can get more money. I am a SAHM, with two kids and a bachelor's degree, but I don't want to work full time and only see my kids part time, since they are so young still.  He makes a killing, but is set to make a TON along with being able to cashe in potentially millions in stock options with his new company.  I don't mind going back to work, but with the amount of child support I would get (not much in this state and a non-aimony state) I would still be working my ass off, and struggling.  So I am waiting a few more years, even though he is mean to me daily.  He is not mean to the children and takes good care of them.  We do not fight b/c I will not even argue back with him anymore.  All of the therapists say that he still loves me, which is why even though he won't get therapy and he won't file for divorce and also claims to not be happy.....he never does anything about the situation and still wants to hurt me. (emotionally). 

We have been married almost 11 years and I cannot wait until I am able to leave him.  I WILL get a job and work to raise my girls, but I will also have a hefty 401K, and hopefully a huge chucnk in the bank, along with a paid off house and car.  I will live a very low key life and will be happy to have my own safe place with my girls, and the time and money I need to be able to work a job that allows me to still be here for them.  

And I have TOLD my DH this.  He just stares blankly at me and claims to already know I feel this way.  But when the day comes, I am sure he will be a total asshole about it.  

And for the record, the abuse started almost IMMEDIATELY after we were married and was very slow....I didn't realize how much he was damaging me until I had children, and stopped trying to please him, which made it even worse.  That's how I got HERE now.  I did love him early on and never wanted to be in this situation, never thought I would be. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM

There is help out there. You don't have to feel like that forever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some days I"m so depressed it takes every little ounce of energy I have to make myself get out of bed and move.  I can't focus at work, I can't focus at home.  This world is totally effed up and I'm really just sick of even being in it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling some jealousy. You even said it was just a little. Just think about all the reasons you are not with him and why hubby is better =)

Quoting Anonymous:

im recently married and have a child but decided to look up an ex i was with for about 4 years in and out of highschool. found out he has a new girlfriend and got a little jealous... :( wish i didnt feel this way and that i never looked him up in the first place...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Can I ask why? and what impact do you think it will have on your relationship?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm considering banning my husband from the hospital when I have our child.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Ill never find it as cheap as I was being offered that time. I want to say it was around $6k. Only thing not included was spending money and lunches. Everything else was included. It was with People to People Student Ambassadors. AMAZING program. If your child ever gets an offer to travel with them, I HIGHLY recommend allowing them this opportunity. Literally, it's once in a life time. I will never forget that trip.

I just wish digital cameras had been more advanced at that time (10years ago) and I could have taken more pictures. I lost part of my trip pics due to losing a memory card. At that time the largest you could get was 256mb. So I took 4 cards, only made it back with 3.

Maybe one day I can go, but I'm sure the airfare will be at least $6k. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a big chance to pass up! I'm sorry you did, maybe you can save and take a trip to those places yourself one day?

Quoting baquick:

I wish I had gone to Europe when I had the chance in hs. I got an offer to go to London, welsh, Scotland and Ireland. The year before I went to Australia and Nicaragua, I loved it!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

*deep breath* here goes... I am in love with a man who is in a common law relationship and has two kids with her. He has three other kids with three different women before he met her. He's 32, I'm 20 and his common law wife is 19. Common law wife loves him, comes from a broken home, mother on coke, little bro in jail * sighs* He's actually he a very loving person (maybe that's why he has sooo many kids? lol joking) but seriously he takes care of all his kids & is kind, caring & of course a hoe. Anyway, I'm young, single, educated & have a good job so why can't I find someone like myself????? being single included???? I DONT KNOW. Idk why I love this man & have a relationship with him. I NEED TO GET OUT & it haunts me everyday :( I believe in karma & the saying ''Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'' & I know I'm a bad bitch but I can't help my feelings. I'm not even going to justify why I love him bc I'm the wrong one & I know it. I had my first pregnancy by him bc he wanted to get out of his relationship & marry me and I kinda wanted it too but I couldn't go through wrecking his family apart so I aborted & now hate myself bc I was the 1st baby in my mom's womb when she was 18 (dad was only with her of course & they are still together, mom is 39 now) & she had me so I always said I was never going to abort the 1st child that blessed my womb & he knew that & played against me * sigh* I want to hate & leave him SO bad...I know I'm a hoe but just felt good to type it out and let it out *phew*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:53 AM

A lot of restraining orders are broken by those who obtain them. I'm sure you had good reason for having one though and I hope for your personal safety that you finally got away from the jerk for good.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had sex with my ex in his truck while I had an active restraining order against him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)