Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dirty Little Secrets

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I used to be a regular on this board and I did one of these posts about a year ago. I've just come back within the last few days and I have been dying to have the time to do this again.

What is your dirty little secret?

The worst thing about yourself that you don't tell anyone. Be honest, post anonymously if you want to. This is a place where you can vocalize your biggest fears, your deepest regrets, the hidden parts of yourself.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Thank you. I need to have more confidence about it. I know this is the right thing to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you must have a good reason for divorcing him. 

You can make it. Mommas are strong. You're strong just for leaving a relationship that wasn't good for you rather than choosing to stay for security.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am divorcing my husband but I'm not sure I can cut it on my own. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:07 AM
3 moms liked this

So sorry to hear that! Just remember the reasons you had for your abortion. I'm sure they were good ones. Have you tried any type of therapy or support group? Even online support groups may help.

Quoting Anonymous:

I regret getting an abortion. I always wonder what my 1st child would have been like. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:07 AM
6 moms liked this

I hate the way I feel inside, how I let my ex twist who I am. After 7 years of emotional & psychological abuse that I was too stupid & proud to see, I'm trying to get myself back. I wish he would die so my daughter would never have to be around him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Good luck, I hope that is something you guys can work out. Did you discuss that before you married and had your one child? Did you know that the two of you had a difference in wants before?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm perfectly fine with one child. My DH, not so much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:09 AM
My df dated my bestie. She's dead now. I never met him when they dated. I grieved her for a year and then when he was drunk he compare me to her. I now despise her even in death. If she never died I wouldn't be with him. Sometimes I wish we never met. I need counseling.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
7 moms liked this

I hate people because of this group.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I'm too ashamed to admit, even under anon...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate the way I feel inside, how I let my ex twist who I am. After 7 years of emotional & psychological abuse that I was too stupid & proud to see, I'm trying to get myself back. I wish he would die so my daughter would never have to be around him.

I feel the exact same way about my ex....except it was 16 yrs and we have a son together. He makes life miserable......for both of us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:12 AM
5 moms liked this
Alive.

Quoting Anonymous:

I regret getting an abortion. I always wonder what my 1st child would have been like. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm still living at my ex's mamas house,  except he's here too now because his wife put him out after he sold his house and got her a boob job. Oh and I got drunk New Years and called her and told her everything. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)