Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dirty Little Secrets

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I used to be a regular on this board and I did one of these posts about a year ago. I've just come back within the last few days and I have been dying to have the time to do this again.

What is your dirty little secret?

The worst thing about yourself that you don't tell anyone. Be honest, post anonymously if you want to. This is a place where you can vocalize your biggest fears, your deepest regrets, the hidden parts of yourself.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:14 AM
2 moms liked this
I've had two abortions, and have always claimed to be pro-life. i am disgusted with myself for killing my children. i think about them everyday, and have even started telling people i have 5 children, so they are included. i think i need some help.
Country_Momma89
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Sure as hell not in this group, not even under anon. No fucking way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm scared to death that no one will ever love me and I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I'm afraid that even my DS will leave me. Every important person in my life has left me. Just feels like all those people can't all be wrong, so it must be me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, me and my husband went to a therapist shortly after I had the abortion. I feel like we both got some closure out of it. It was nice to have someone else's input on our situation. But yeah, it's just hard from time to time to think back on.

Quoting Anonymous:

So sorry to hear that! Just remember the reasons you had for your abortion. I'm sure they were good ones. Have you tried any type of therapy or support group? Even online support groups may help.

Quoting Anonymous:

I regret getting an abortion. I always wonder what my 1st child would have been like. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Really? I had no idea.. Thanks for summing that up for me sweetie.

Quoting Anonymous:

Alive.

Quoting Anonymous:

I regret getting an abortion. I always wonder what my 1st child would have been like. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this

Nah, you got this...  ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I am divorcing my husband but I'm not sure I can cut it on my own. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate the way I feel inside, how I let my ex twist who I am. After 7 years of emotional & psychological abuse that I was too stupid & proud to see, I'm trying to get myself back. I wish he would die so my daughter would never have to be around him.

I feel the exact same way about my ex....except it was 16 yrs and we have a son together. He makes life miserable......for both of us.

It makes me feel crazy, & I don't have anybody but myself to blame for it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Hug! Ur not alone and you're always loved

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm scared to death that no one will ever love me and I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I'm afraid that even my DS will leave me. Every important person in my life has left me. Just feels like all those people can't all be wrong, so it must be me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate the way I feel inside, how I let my ex twist who I am. After 7 years of emotional & psychological abuse that I was too stupid & proud to see, I'm trying to get myself back. I wish he would die so my daughter would never have to be around him.

I feel the exact same way about my ex....except it was 16 yrs and we have a son together. He makes life miserable......for both of us.

It makes me feel crazy, & I don't have anybody but myself to blame for it. 

I am sorry. I cant sympathize completely......

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM
10 moms liked this

i've googled blue waffles before. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)