Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dirty Little Secrets

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I used to be a regular on this board and I did one of these posts about a year ago. I've just come back within the last few days and I have been dying to have the time to do this again.

What is your dirty little secret?

The worst thing about yourself that you don't tell anyone. Be honest, post anonymously if you want to. This is a place where you can vocalize your biggest fears, your deepest regrets, the hidden parts of yourself.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm wishing my DF son isn't biologically his the kid is an asshole and his mother is a bitch! We're getting a DNA test done.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

We originally were told we could not have any, due to medical reasons. We were fine with that diagnosis, and we accepted the fact we wouldn' have biological children.   I became pregnant the next year- a one in a million longshot, and it was shocking, but welcome.  He didn't want another until our first was two. Another biological child at this point is impossible.  I want to adopt but he's on the fence.  He wants another child, but a bio child, KWIM?  To me, a child is a child and those you nurture and raise are yours. Paternity is not a factor, but love is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck, I hope that is something you guys can work out. Did you discuss that before you married and had your one child? Did you know that the two of you had a difference in wants before?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm perfectly fine with one child. My DH, not so much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I thought I loved my exdh, but once we got married I realized that out entire relationship was built on drinking in bars and coke-fueled conversations at after parties.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I found out exh was sleeping around months before I confronted him. After I found out, I started a realtionship with DF. We are still together 2 years after I decided to finally get away from exh's abuse. DF has been my main support in getting help. No one knows we were basically dating before I left exh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:38 AM
I hate my "df"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:01 AM

What matters the most is not how long it went on, but that you got out. That's what is important. Recovery is slow, but it will come. Best of luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate the way I feel inside, how I let my ex twist who I am. After 7 years of emotional & psychological abuse that I was too stupid & proud to see, I'm trying to get myself back. I wish he would die so my daughter would never have to be around him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

You are right, you do need counseling. And I'm not saying that to be mean. There's nothing wrong with counseling. I hope you are able to seek it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My df dated my bestie. She's dead now. I never met him when they dated. I grieved her for a year and then when he was drunk he compare me to her. I now despise her even in death. If she never died I wouldn't be with him. Sometimes I wish we never met. I need counseling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:04 AM
3 moms liked this

I can see why that is. There are a lot of judgemental, closed minded people here. That's one of the reasons I left. But please, don't let it ruin your hope that there are good people out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate people because of this group.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

You don't know the reasons she had an abortion. Baby's that are aborted are not always better off alive. Sometimes abortion is the best choice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Alive.

Quoting Anonymous:

I regret getting an abortion. I always wonder what my 1st child would have been like. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Wow that must be an uncomfortable situation!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm still living at my ex's mamas house,  except he's here too now because his wife put him out after he sold his house and got her a boob job. Oh and I got drunk New Years and called her and told her everything. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)