Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm sorry

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
That this pregnancy has put me in so much pain I feel the need to complain once in awhile. Everybody acts like its no big deal. Nobody in the family has done anything except offer sympathy pains and buy baby things. I really would like some help around the house or anything that benefits me a little. My first pregnancy was nothing like this. I just want a back rub or something. I don't have anyone close to relate to about difficult painful pregnancies :-( I'm sorry I just need to vent. April can't come fast enough.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I am sorry :( It sucks being preggers with no support :/

Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Sorry :( if you live in VA beach, I would help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Aw don't be sorry. This pregnancy has made me mean and sometimes I honestly can't control it. 

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Have you asked??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:57 AM
My husband works all the time so he does as much as he can and my family doesn't live close. I've been an emotional and angry wreck this time around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Yes and the family here has asked if they can do anything for me, but nothing has come of it.

Quoting Amybelle:

Have you asked??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I'm sorry I've just had every pain you can possibly have with pregnancy, it's one thing after another. I have nobody to relate or compare to and I think that would help. What good does it do to cry to someone that hasn't been through a similar experience? I just wish everyone knew how hard making this baby has been for me! It took me forever to get excited about this pregnancy because its been THAT hard on my body.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:44 AM
if you were in Cali I'd help- all 3 were horrible IMO and #2 was with DH driving over the road, I spent the winter chaining the tires every morning while crying, and #3 was unplanned until I saw him that is- really hope your friends and family step up and help you. big hugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN