Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
GrimmLotus
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:40 AM
ok
ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:40 AM
I think its really sad that people think evolution says that we come from monkeys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol. Mine are too.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

you havent met my DS .. 1/2 boy 1/2 spider monkey. LOL

Quoting AleaKat:

In other words why did we stop evolving?

Why aren't there half monkey half man people roaming around?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
3 moms liked this
Its also sad that people don't know what a scientific theory is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IhartU
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Last I checked evolution is just a theory and has never been proven as fact either.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting Anonymous:

Its a Logical question that has been asked for many years.

We evolved from a common ancestor- not from monkeys themselves. I simply cannot believe how many relgious people deny evolution is fact because they've been feed this stupid and false line about apes and monkeys.

When I see this response, it tells me you have no understand of what a Scientific theory is. PLEASE go look it up- specifically dealing with Evolution.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM

LOL.  My bil and his family have argued this with me on facebook.  Idiots.  (And I'm a Christian!)  It's ridiculous explaining to people that faith and religion do not negate science-not to mention that this isn't evolution at all... SMH...

ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
This....my 11 year old knows this. I will never understand why people don't research things before doing stuff like that.

And I don't know why people take evoultion as an insult. I see no reason why God (or whomever) could put the process of evolution into motion. Its a more logical explanation to me, but I uave bee told logic has no place in religion. However I dont think god (or whoever) wants us to follow him follow blindly. I think he wants us to understand and follow out of our own free will. But I dont like talking religion on here so thats all I will say.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting Anonymous:

We evolved from a common ancestor- not from monkeys themselves. I simply cannot believe how many relgious people deny evolution is fact because they've been feed this stupid and false line about apes and monkeys.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Actually I do and that doesn't mean evolution is in fact truth.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting Anonymous:

Last I checked evolution is just a theory and has never been proven as fact either.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting Anonymous:

When I see this response, it tells me you have no understand of what a Scientific theory is. PLEASE go look it up- specifically dealing with Evolution.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly!! I'm kinda embarassed for that church..and angered at the ignorance that they so carelessly spread.

caito
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM
No, it's a dumbass question that stems from ignorance. People think they're so witty and clever when they ask it, as if it's the trump card for the evolution argument. They act as if we haven't heard it (and refuted it) a million times before.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN