Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Replies (31-40):
may_b
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM
hahaha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH TOO FUCKING EARLY FOR THIS SHIT I COME FROM MY MOMMA WOMB!!! WHERES MY BLUNT?!?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM
This lol

Quoting Anonymous:

THATS A KATT WILLIAMS JOKE!!!

Damn people can't be original these days!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Diamepphyre:

If evolution is real, then all members of a species should evolve, just not a few.  So why would some monkeys have evolved into men while others remained monkeys?  Makes no sense. 

If you truly knew anything about it, you would now that no one is saying that an ape or a monkey turned into a human. But that we share a common ancestor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I got the lighter & my man got the blunt :: we good to go :)

Quoting Anonymous:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH TOO FUCKING EARLY FOR THIS SHIT I COME FROM MY MOMMA WOMB!!! WHERES MY BLUNT?!?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:06 AM
This leads to some very bad questions. That god believers would find offensive.
ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Monkeys never evolved into man. That's not what evolution states.

Quoting Diamepphyre:

If evolution is real, then all members of a species should evolve, just not a few.  So why would some monkeys have evolved into men while others remained monkeys?  Makes no sense. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clairwil
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Quoting Diamepphyre:

If evolution is real, then all members of a species should evolve, just not a few.

(source)

Allopatric Speciation: The Great Divide

Allopatric speciation is just a fancy name for speciation by geographic isolation, discussed earlier. In this mode of speciation, something extrinsic to the organisms prevents two or more groups from mating with each other regularly, eventually causing that lineage to speciate. Isolation might occur because of great distance or a physical barrier, such as a desert or river, as shown below.

Allopatric speciation can occur even if the barrier is a little “porous,” that is, even if a few individuals can cross the barrier to mate with members of the other group. In order for a speciation even to be considered “allopatric,” gene flow between the soon-to-be species must be greatly reduced—but it doesn’t have to be reduced completely to zero.

karraselle
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Because we evolved from a similar primate, not actual monkeys...There aren't any half-gorilla half chimpanzees, either.

WandaSue
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN