Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FS should be taken away.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Edit:: if you can't support your family, then you shouldn't have had kids. I sure in the hell don't want to support you or your kids.

Go get a job making more Money, a second job or whatever.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:14 PM
You don't have food, go to a shelter or food bank. That has been donated not taken from hard workers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM

WOW...you sure do live in a fairytale world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

guess it's time for you to move to a new country cause that is how it is here lady.  You're nobody, so you don't get to say what people do or where some of your money is spent in fact.  Nice try on CM though

sjenkins8208
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
My sister was a single, working mom for six years until she was diagnosed with AML, acute myeloid leukemia. When she lost her job due to....o idk FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE, she received food stamps to help feed her six and two year old until she died. I'll never forget when I took her to the store the first day she got them and I cried when my nephew was excited about being able to buy pop tarts again!
sjenkins8208
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM

BUMP!

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM

OMFG! May you never fall on hard times bc I sure would hate for you to have to give your kids away. You never know when your whole life changes in a blink of an eye!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I don't think that fs should be taken away, I do think they should make some changes to the program.

If you want something to complain about, how about the amount of people milking unemployment while getting all sorts of assistance, that's something I think is more of
a problem.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Quoting DannieLou:

in 13 years we have been threw a number of job losses, surgeries, injuries where he couldn't even take care of himself, illness which took longer to recover due to being a type 1 diabetic. Never have we used welfare, not been able to feed our kids.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM
We live off 34k a yr and pay for food, health insurance and life insurance. We don't need fs! Nice excuse tho!!

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Well I think it's very sick and very sad that you wouldn't care if a CHILD is fed. Karma is a bitch though and when you need help (doesn't have to be with money) then maybe people will walk right past you and leave you high and dry. After all you don't give a shit about other people.

I am so glad that I don't think like you do. I am glad to know that we contribute to a program that helps feed innocent children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

You're completely illogical if you truly think that way.

People could have been doing well had children and then got laid off in this shitty economy.

What happens if someone gets two full time minimum wage jobs, how are they going to support a family on $33k a year pay for food, medical, and life, not to mention DAYCARE.

You people and your unrealistic selfish ways of thinking. I hope you never have to watch a child starve because even with food stamps there are children out there who go hungry. Now you want more people to go hungry? That is fucking sick. All because you can't part with a few bucks a week. I would be ashamed to be you.

I have no desire to support them, nor make sure their kids are fed. Not my job to take care of them. I say get rid of all all welfare and let them fend for themselves.

Mommyoftwoluvs
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)