Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

demonic attack

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Who has experience with them. Some things happened when I was younger, and again last night. I feel like I'm going crazy, but know with out doubt that what I was experienced was super natural and dark. I'm not a troll, I'm really struggling. I miss my pastor but my church is really far away and where I live now all the churches are very legalized.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:44 PM
No but I have a terrible fear of being possessed. How can you tell the difference between that and mental illness?
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Incubus and Succubus attacks in the middle ages are now attributed to sleep paralysis. I have had sleep paralysis for years and I have often heard people attribute the exact same symptoms to demon attacks and paranormal activity, as it can often cause auditory and visual hallucinations. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I do know they tend to attack in the early stage of sleep. I don't know much about sleep parallelism... would you mind describing it a little it's usually more accurate from someone who actually experience it then google.

Quoting rfhsure:

Incubus and Succubus attacks in the middle ages are now attributed to sleep paralysis. I have had sleep paralysis for years and I have often heard people attribute the exact same symptoms to demon attacks and paranormal activity, as it can often cause auditory and visual hallucinations. 

bcuz2pplfelnlv
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:53 PM
there's a few supernatural groups on here that can help...:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM
There's a bit of difference then being attacked and possession. Many people are possessed byl things.... fear, paranoia, drugs , rape ,murder, and so on most common life things come from spirits . I'm not sure how you tell the difference but they are somewhat tied together. I will tell you that as human you have the upper hand, but fear of them gives them power.

Quoting Anonymous:

No but I have a terrible fear of being possessed. How can you tell the difference between that and mental illness?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM
I unfortunately have experienced this. We did have a demonic presence in our house when I was growing up. I experienced sleep paralysis as well as attacks during the day.

During sleep paralysis, you awake to feel something very heavy sitting on you, and possibly even choking you. You are unable to scream or move at all. As far as myself and the other things I experienced in that house, I'm not really agreeing with it being paralysis, in my case.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Well I'm afraid I might have some sort of identity disorder, but there's this part of me that says it could be a demon. I hope it's neither, or some less severe sort of thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's a bit of difference then being attacked and possession. Many people are possessed byl things.... fear, paranoia, drugs , rape ,murder, and so on most common life things come from spirits . I'm not sure how you tell the difference but they are somewhat tied together. I will tell you that as human you have the upper hand, but fear of them gives them power.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Who would you contact to see about a excirsom (can't spell it) and how much does it cost?
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
There's no such thing. Just see a doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Go sit in a church. If you don't burst into flames then you are all good. Chug some Holy Water while there. You know extra cleansing and all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)