Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

abortion or keep it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
so my life is not great I have been trying to pick up the pieces after my divorce. definitely been a tough year for my 2 boys and I, and I finally got that we were getting bit more stable and happy again. I have been divorced for a year, 5 months ago I started dating a guy I used to know. he's my best friend's husband's brother.

anyway my greatest fear was to get pregnant so I I've been super careful,on the mini pill do to my migraineS. everything has been crazy working alot on myself, I have plan as to what I want my future to look like then I went to my doctor's appointment to switch my birth control and she gave me a pregnancy test which came up positive.

so I am 6 weeks, that's what making me nauseous not the birth control..i did not want another child, definitely not by another guy either. I am perfectly happy with my 2 boys but now this is happening I am so shocked,
and very scared. I really don't know what to do. there is so many reasons to not have a third baby, and I don't know why I got pregnant when I'm taking my birth control on time everyday..sigh....

my families definitely not going tho be happy, they will push abortion. my boyfriend also thinks abortion is the best option for us, in a way I agree bc its not a good time for any of us but on the other hand its very hard to think of killing this baby. adoption is the other option, that is extremely hard for me not give my baby away.

I also knw that while it will be a struggle I can be a good mom and support my kids. I'm just really lost right now I don't know weather to have an abortion or go through with the pregnancy...... sorry for all the typos I'm on my phone and just shaking right now
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:30 PM
No one should be pushing you to make that choice. Its yours only. Do you feel in your heart that you can be ok with abortion? I know many people who do it and then later on regret it terribly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Cafemom is definitely the last place you should ask this question. 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Cafemom is definitely the last place you should ask this question. 

I agree !

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I say abortion.  You can always try again later when you are more stable.  Good luck.

LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed. It's not a baby. It's a fertilized embryo, a potential baby. All babies deserve to be born in a stable family, loved and wanted. You can try again later, when things are more stable.

Quoting Elyce225:

I say abortion.  You can always try again later when you are more stable.  Good luck.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mamitamaria
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I agree with the first response...only choose abortion for your own reasons not anyone elses. If you decide that is your best option then go for it with no regrests knowing that you are making the best choice for your situation.

btdt...no regrets here.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:36 PM

You want strangers to tell you to have an abortion or keep the kid?  I've seen it all now.

MalakbelLacuna
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I think this is one of the most ridiculous and equally most sad post I have ever read on here. It is up to no one but YOU whether or not you keep the baby. Get your head right. I didnt even read the post, nor do I have any interest in doing so. you do NOT ask a stranger a question like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MalakbelLacuna
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM
how can people even give an opinion on this. smfh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nikkijessie
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM
I personally am against abortion unless you have been raped. Although its not my choice it's yours. You had sex with him. if you got pregnant and feel you can't handle it is up to you to make that decision. No one else can make it for you. Just make sure that's what you really want before you go thru with something like that. If you do it for the wrong reasons your gunna regret it later
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN