Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im am just wondering what you ladies really think....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

About Muslims? 

Been wondering this for a while now.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I think they're just like everyone else. However, I dont think you should call yourself Muslim unless you follow the Qur'an in its entirety, and the Qur'an in its entirety is horrible.

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM

what about them? people are people, no matter their race, ethenicity or religion. I like nice people of all shapes sizes colors and beliefs. I only discriminate against bitches and assholes. I dont like them at all!

2girlsYES
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM
I don't think about them or any particular group of people

I really dislike everyone equally :)

Besides 1 bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WandaSue
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM

agree...i know an awesome man and he is muslim

Quoting Anonymous:

Some are awesome, some suck, many are in the middle, just like any other person who identifies themselves by their religion. The ome Muslim woman I know is an awesome sweetheart and great moher.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM

yes in the middle east (saudia) they are a bit more miss treated then say in India or Pakistan.  Its all good

Quoting jupiter5:

good, i may just be thinking of the laws in the middle east not the religeon, i dont know enough about it to say anything, i usually dont but this lady asked... *shrugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

The women I know are not mis treated at all.  

Quoting Anonymous:

they kinda scare me, i dont like they way women are treated, but i dont know much about the culture

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM

nothing? seriously i dont think much about any one elses religion an ho they carry them self. Unless I see some one out look like a hooker lol.

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM
I don't have a specific opinion about them, they're just like everyone else. You have to know someone personally before you can determine your opinions about that specific person.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I have great respect for Muslims. My bosses are Muslim and they are very thankful for everything. Once a day my head boss goes to the back of the store and he prays. Always at a certain time but also when we have a good day he gives thanks. He is a very caring person towards his employees. We all know that if we ever need anything we can count on him. He does more than he needs to. About the religion, I think it teaches alot of respect and love. Both of my bosses take care of the women in their family. They call their sisters and mom everyday. I know this because of their names. They are extremely clean and well dressed. Not necessarily because they are Muslim but I have heard negative things about Muslim higene (sp?) And i think people just like to talk badly of them. I do not understand their language but they are always saying inchala which they say means if God will. I think that is great. Only bad thing I have against Muslims is that I can't have anything with pork for lunch :( lol they wouldn't say anything but how rude would it be of me if I'm eating a Burger with Bacon on it in front of them. Yeah I wouldn't so I go with out. Oh and the whole many wives thing is crazy. Women are naturally catty and if I was a man I would NOT want more than one bitchy wife lol. But they explained to me that their religion allows for many wives because they believe imthat the more children they have, the more people will praise God in the future. It makes sense to me. Plus my head boss has 2 wives because his first wife can not have children but he loves her very much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I don't agree with their religion, Im not ok with the way women are treated. A lot of idian/iran/iraq ppl smell funny. Im aware my opinion may not be right or popular, but it's my opinion, and I'm kind of a bitch, so it is what it is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

in general not a fan, but there's some good ones

Okay, but why are you not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I think they're just like everyone else. However, I dont think you should call yourself Muslim unless you follow the Qur'an in its entirety, and the Qur'an in its entirety is horrible.

Have you even read the Quran in its entirety?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)