Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

They just forecast snow for North Carolina! WoooooHoooooo! I want to dance in it!!! Here's hoping lol!

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:48 PM

It's not like it stays long. (best I have seen down here so far was Dec 26, 2010...8" in newton grove NC) Better than freezing rain you gotta admit!

Quoting bmw29:

NOT FUNNY!!!!!!! I'm doing the anti-snow dance. :/ I don't need no stinking snow.

tleedavis
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:50 PM

It's snowing right now -Giant snowflakes that are going to make it a pain driving home :(

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I miss snow.

CjEmmemommy
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun, my dad and brother are in realeigh for business. Although to them it will probably just be a pain and they get enough snow back home:)

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM

True but they are calling for rain/snow and sleet tomorrow night. If we get anything it will not be the pretty, fluffy, white stuff. It so very rarely ever is. We haven't had a straight up snow here in years. I don't want to have to deal with power loss or any of the mess that comes with it.

Quoting ColleenF30:

It's not like it stays long. (best I have seen down here so far was Dec 26, 2010...8" in newton grove NC) Better than freezing rain you gotta admit!

Quoting bmw29:

NOT FUNNY!!!!!!! I'm doing the anti-snow dance. :/ I don't need no stinking snow.

mygirls2012
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:54 PM

where abouts do you live?? i am in perquimans county and hoping for NO snow.. lol, just came back from CT (where i am from) and saw enough of it last week..

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I KNOW!!!! I've been freaking out!!! Tomorrow at 4 is when it's gonna start here oh my god I'm so excited!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM

The power loss worries me. I noticed the snow is rather dry down here. I feel for anyone that will be on the roads with the ice. I prefer snow or rain...sleet isn't so bad cause it is just ice pellets. Freezing rain...hell to the no. Last time I had freezing rain living in ohio we had no power for 4 days and it was below 0. Nuh uh...not again.

Quoting bmw29:

True but they are calling for rain/snow and sleet tomorrow night. If we get anything it will not be the pretty, fluffy, white stuff. It so very rarely ever is. We haven't had a straight up snow here in years. I don't want to have to deal with power loss or any of the mess that comes with it.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting bmw29:

Dorra
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Where are you located? We are in Waynesville. I cannot wait to get snow here. The youngens don't believe it's winter. lol

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Wake county...Raleigh actually. I ain't going out for anything if I don't have to.

Quoting mygirls2012:

where abouts do you live?? i am in perquimans county and hoping for NO snow.. lol, just came back from CT (where i am from) and saw enough of it last week..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)