Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BM has lost her dam mind. Eta

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 674 Replies
1 mom liked this
She has decided she wants to take SD out of school next year and home school. Doesn't she know she needs the fathers permission as well? She can't just do whatever the hell she wants with them. He doesn't do that shit to her.

Before you all get shitty let me add. He has 50% custody. Which means they spend half the week here. I would be responsible for her schooling when they are here. I'm pretty sure I have a say in that.

An as far as dad is concerned he already said no. It is not my decision. But my opinion weighs in. We are a team. We make all decisions together that will affect our home and the people in it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Junesmommy18
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:03 PM
12 moms liked this
This concerns you how? I'd be pissed if my DD'S step parent told me how to school my child.. Oh and it's damn..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Wow. O.O
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Two_Hearts
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM
6 moms liked this

well , why doesn't the father and the mother of the children sit down and discuss all of the pro's and con's as to why the mother thinks its best that their children be home schooled ??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:06 PM
10 moms liked this
Yeah, not your business. I hate sm's like you. I have to deal with one myself. You do not get to call the shots. Shut up.
winkyloafer
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:07 PM
3 moms liked this
Honey, that's not your kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:09 PM
6 moms liked this

Maybe the father and the mother should sit down WITHOUT you and talk about it,  she has every right to teach her child how she sees fit!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Funny. They spend half the week here and I am responsible for them. That means getting them to and from school. Which means that when they are here I will be responsible for her home schooling.

Quoting winkyloafer:

Honey, that's not your kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joyfullem
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM

why does she need his permission? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM
3 moms liked this
This concerns me because they spend half the week here. I would be responsible for her schooling when she is here.

Quoting Junesmommy18:

This concerns you how? I'd be pissed if my DD'S step parent told me how to school my child.. Oh and it's damn..
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Does the CO mention anything about school decisions?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)