Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BM has lost her dam mind. Eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She has decided she wants to take SD out of school next year and home school. Doesn't she know she needs the fathers permission as well? She can't just do whatever the hell she wants with them. He doesn't do that shit to her.

Before you all get shitty let me add. He has 50% custody. Which means they spend half the week here. I would be responsible for her schooling when they are here. I'm pretty sure I have a say in that.

An as far as dad is concerned he already said no. It is not my decision. But my opinion weighs in. We are a team. We make all decisions together that will affect our home and the people in it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Replies (671-674):
grnhsegoddess
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this

yes, im new, i posted wrong. You have every right to have a say in what goes on in your own damn house.

packermomof2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It is my business.
They spend half their week here. Who in the hell do you think will be responsible fr schooling while dad is at work.

I realize this post is a few days old, but... you keep saying this. Why wouldn't mom teach them on the school days?  It would be like they were going to school, the only difference is mom is the teacher.  You wouldn't have to do anything at all.

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
Thomas Jefferson
to James Madison

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
American Statesman
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Mom works during the day. And has a baby.

Mom lives 25 miles from our house. While we live in the school district.

Quoting packermomof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

It is my business.
They spend half their week here. Who in the hell do you think will be responsible fr schooling while dad is at work.

I realize this post is a few days old, but... you keep saying this. Why wouldn't mom teach them on the school days?  It would be like they were going to school, the only difference is mom is the teacher.  You wouldn't have to do anything at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 65 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM

i can see why your boyfriend said no.

Quoting Anonymous: It is my business.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, not your business. I hate sm's like you. I have to deal with one myself. You do not get to call the shots. Shut up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)