Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Watch your DAMN kids!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
I'm am so sick of the parents on our block. Seriously there's about 7 houses on our block (including ours) and not one parent (besides us) feels its nessecary to watch their kids while they are playing outside.

I hate going outside because I hate watching these little kids just doing whatever they want. The oldest on our block is only in 3rd grade.

Today some the kids had an electric scooter and were just riding it all over the road. They weren't even watching for cars. One of the neighbors almost hit them!! Then they got bored and started climbing on our mailboxes! (We live in condos so all the mailboxes are together by the dumpster.

I've seen everything from a little girl dragging her hamster around outside to a kid climbing on the dumpster! It's so aggravating!

Ok sorry I had to vent! It's so annoying!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM
call the cops
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:14 PM

That's what our block looks like. They ride their scooter around there and don't even care about the cars. That's the mailbox they were climbing on and behind that wall is the dumpster.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I don't blame you. I'd be aggravated too!! Not only all the things you mentioned, butwhat about child abductors and pedofiles?! I know it is unlikely but you can neer be too safe, especially now-a-days!

KaylasMama11
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM

maybe you should talk to the  parents  and inform them on how there kids act. maybe they will keep a better eye on them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I'm the only parent in our block too. Some people don't care.

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM
i used to climb on the mailboxes as a kid...so i dont think that's too bad.

but playing in the road, i'd say something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kimsundaram
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Call the cops for kids playing outside? Please that's stupid kids should be out if it bugs ya they are doing something they shouldn't be n no parents are around yell at em to quit it. Like in the old days ya know

Quoting Anonymous:

call the cops

peanutsmommy1
1 mom liked this
I remember when we were kids and everyone looked out for everyones kids....
I guess it doesnt take a village anymore, it is get out of my fucking village
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Yup. Call every single time they're out unattended, I had to do that myself with a 3 year old who was constantly playing in the middle of a busy street. It took a bit but CPS finally took over where the cops left off (the cops contacted them) and stopped it. The police should give a copy of their report to the property owners and that should help as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

call the cops

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN