Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sm needs to pump her breaks

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 148 Replies
3 moms liked this
My ex dh and I have always worked together when it comes to the kids. Parent teacher conferences, trips, bdays, even holidays we do together. When ex dh married his wife, I accepted that there is no a new person in the co-parent mixture. But that bitch is going too far.
Dd is getting an award this weekend. She will be sitting at the table with exdh, dh and I, but she's also expecting to go up and accept the award with ex dh and I. Not only that but she told ydd to call her mummy Rochelle. Wtf. Back up chick, there's only one mom in this crew and its me!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Yikes!
smurfbitebug
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol well.. with an attitude like this, don't expect your DH to work with you very well in the future, and don't blame it on the step mom. This is all you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM
3 moms liked this
I thought this would be a weird breast pump post. Brakes. Lol. I would not be cool in your situation either.
brittney28
by Brittney on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
That would not fly with me either.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it should be up to your dd.

MrsRi
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM
5 moms liked this

I am a step mom.  I would never expect my step son to call me mum or mummy anything.  He calls me by my first name.  When he got an award, he wanted me to go up with his mum, her bf and his dad.  So I did.  I would never force myself in that situation, and even if he didn't want me to go up, I'd still support him and what not, even if I wasn't 'at the front'.  I think you need to talk to your ex and her about how you feel but at the same time accept that she is a part of her life as well.  

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Did she help your dd earn the award? Did your dd ask her to join you? You need to chill

la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:41 PM
I'm with you. She sounds nutty.
AM-BRAT
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM
???

Why would you go up to accept an award with him? Why is not okay for his WOFE to go?

How much of a wife do you expect to be without BEING one anymore?

What's wrong with mummy rochelle or whatever?

I'm proud of you for your accomplishements in coparenting but wow. You are only number one when it comes to the kids. You are NUMBER TWO as a wife. EX wife.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM
No and no

Quoting anyotherday:

Did she help your dd earn the award? Did your dd ask her to join you? You need to chill

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)