Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so hot! How can you NOT rate me a 10?! Last pic didn't get many views cause I had sunglasses on but its in here too

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Sexy and I know it!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Replies (131-135):
piratehooker
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

rosie211
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:33 PM

You are very pretty. Your confidence makes you a 10. If you were begging us to rate you (in a blatant attempt to seek attention) I would give you a 7. Confidence makes everyone prettier :) You look mischievous here ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:37 PM

I hope you're joking! A 5 or 6 tops!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Actually, no. I did not post this but I was offended.

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed. Beauty can be found absolutely anywhere. The thing that makes Brad Pitt so beautiful is that he doesn't look just like everyone else in Oklahoma...Obviously he looks WAY better than most.  I didn't bash your little corner of the world and I do think you are pretty. 10's need to have something special and I don't see that in this photo.

Want to try a different picture? Maybe you'll get different results. You are the one who asked to be rated, precious. If you don't want truthful opinions, don't ask the question.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had no idea pretty people only came from florida and california!!
Brad Pitt is from Oklahoma, you can be beautiful and be from the Midwest.
You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're pretty. Not particularly outstanding. Thousands in the midwest look just like you. See them by the busload every time I go with dh to visit his family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Not sure what was offensive...My original comment was about the fact that she looks too much like too many other people to be a 10. Just my opinion and don't know why it is offensive to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually, no. I did not post this but I was offended.

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed. Beauty can be found absolutely anywhere. The thing that makes Brad Pitt so beautiful is that he doesn't look just like everyone else in Oklahoma...Obviously he looks WAY better than most.  I didn't bash your little corner of the world and I do think you are pretty. 10's need to have something special and I don't see that in this photo.

Want to try a different picture? Maybe you'll get different results. You are the one who asked to be rated, precious. If you don't want truthful opinions, don't ask the question.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had no idea pretty people only came from florida and california!!
Brad Pitt is from Oklahoma, you can be beautiful and be from the Midwest.
You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're pretty. Not particularly outstanding. Thousands in the midwest look just like you. See them by the busload every time I go with dh to visit his family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)