Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you consider yourself "average" looking? * Just to be clear - I do consider average to be pretty

Posted by   + Show Post

and if so is there anything wrong with that?

I understand people wanting to look their best. But there seem to be some people that are not happy with how they look...even though they are not unattractive. They are simply "average" looking.

I personally don't think "average" looking is bad at all. I am average looking imo. I accept the fact that some people find me above average...some people find me below average.

There are times where I do feel lilke I look far beyond avergae and days I look so below average I shouldn't leave the house.

However on a daily basis I think I am average looking. 

I am not ugly, I don't make babies cry and old ladies clutch their purses....I also don't have women staring daggers of jealously at me and men following me around like puppies. I think for the most part people say, "that is a nice looking lady" and that is if they notice me at all.

I try to look my best everyday and I am comfortable with that. How about you? Let me add there is nothing at all wrong with feeling you look above average (I honestly wish I did more often).

***just to be clear I do consider average to be pretty....not drop dead gorgeous...but pretty.

This is average me (with short hair and no make-up)-

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Replies (31-40):
babyboy117
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Average.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jenn on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I am pretty average looking. I dress for comfort, but I'm not a slob.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM
I think I'm slightly above average, but only slightly lol. There are defiantly prettier people than me, and there are defiantly uglier people than me.
godsgirl26
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm above average & there is nothing wrong with that at all.
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Average.
Momof3smoochies
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Not me. Im just ugly. It's the honest truth.
mcwife86
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM

id have to say im  a tad above average but i don't see what is wrong with being average either. you may not make everyone stop in their tracks (hell the only women i have ever seen do that have pro makeup,hair and trainers lol) but if you feel good abt yourself, take care of yourself, and are happy then that is all that matters.

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I am so average and without distinction everyone things I look like a long lost cousin, aunt, friends friend etc.

personally I think I just look like Grimace.

SLGross215
Feeling lazy today :D
Yesterday at 12:07 PM
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I think I'm average, and I'm ok with that

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I'm hideous now, but I used to be able to make heads turn when I walked into a room.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)