Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I still sleep with my daughters father.. ETA#2 he replied

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies
3 moms liked this
We have Never been in a relationship. It was suppose to be just sex, I ended up getting pregnant (almost three years ago). I ended it before I found out I was pregnant, but when I did I tried to contact him to no end, when I was 8mo along I gave up, and said I'd do it on my own. When she turned 13mo, I decided I would try again. (Intent for a relationship was always there on my part, but not on his also not because I had his child, but because I truly fell for him) In Sept he met our beautiful daughter. He kissed me and said thank you, he couldn't have asked for a more beautiful child. But he was with a girl... They broke up three months ago, since we started seeing each other again we slipped back into sex. (Dd is NEVER apart of this) It's always an excuse as to why we can't be together though. Example: "I'm not done in the dating world." - "I don't want to hurt you, and in the end loose my daughter." - "Play your 'cards' right and we may be in a relationship soon." - "I want to party. And be rebellious" We are both 24. ..I can't take these games anymore.. I feel like breaking down. I still love him.. I've told him, he's said he loves me too.. I know, to an extent that that is true, but only for the sole fact I have his child. I just felt like venting, I have severe depression.. I'm in tears today.. There's always someone Better than me. It has always been that way. I just want to be able to tell my daughter WE TRIED...

Eta - I texted him.
I said: I will always have some form of love for you, but I can't do this anymore. I don't want to be toyed with. Saying things like, "Someday, we may be together" is just getting my hopes up. I know it won't happen. I want you in Her life. And that's how it will always be. You either want to try and do this for OUR daughter or you don't. It's been months of you repetitively saying these things.. Time waits for no one. I guess, I'm done. I'm done sleeping together, all I see is pain in the end or the never ending "someday". I can't wait. I've waited almost 3 years. I think, that's long enough.

ETA: He replied with just "Your not.. I do.."
I don't really know what to reply to that so I just replied with "You do?"

Update..

I said, "Guess i was right.."
This reply actually made me cry, but he said, "No your just pushin and pushin leave it alone for a few days FUCK!!!"

I'm pretty done at this point..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Smh...it's never going to happen.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM
I feel like I know that, but I still feel the need to try. Maybe I'm just dumb?

Quoting Litlmama87:

Smh...it's never going to happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM
If your name is Tiffany, he doesn't want you. Give it a rest!
HPfanatic
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM
4 moms liked this
I really don't think having sex is going to help your situation. He will just see you as for sex and not take you seriously for a relationship.
mommy053008
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Yea I'd give up on that one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I've tried saying no. We talk for a while, then it always ends the same.

Quoting HPfanatic:

I really don't think having sex is going to help your situation. He will just see you as for sex and not take you seriously for a relationship.

jcampbell288
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

ewww... ive been there!!! I was there for 5 WAISTED YEARS!!! MOVE ON!!!! i am serious as hell! move on! if he wants to be with you he will try...STOP SLEEPING WITH HIM NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)