Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG! Leave me the f*** alone!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

My stbxh won't leave me the fuck alone!

He asked me in December (mid) to give him the original birth certificate and our marriage license. Well, he asked the same time he was leaving for Ohio for 3 weeks and never gave me an address, so...guess what? It got forgotten about.

I couldn't find our marriage license until like 2 weeks ago and he asked me to send them again. I told him no, he wasn't getting the originals because I have to have them to register DS for school this year and I need the license for name change and to go get a new one from the courthouse or get a certified copy from the courthouse.

He told me no. He told me that I was going to give him the originals and that it was a FELONY to withold legal documents from a soldier. Are you fucking kidding me? LOL he keeps threatening me, telling me he's getting a lawyer, etc.

He told me that he wasn't going to go to the courthouse (which btw, is 2 minutes from his house and the county that we were married in and DS was born in, I live 4hrs away) and paying for something he can get for free (i.e. get the original).

He then demanded yesterday that I overnight them. Well, he told me we was picking DS tomorrow at 9pm at our meeting location, so I was going to hand them to him and he was going to hand them back to me in front of my attorney on Tuesday.

So, he wants ME to spend money I don't have to overnight documents that he's too lazy to get? Fuck him.

It's all about his wants and him trying to control me and trying to deman me to do things. Fuck him, again!

Now...here's the kicker. I always, always, always keep my important documents in this little black box I keep under my bed. Well, guess what is gone? DS' birth certificate so he's going to have to go to the courthouse tomorrow anyway. LOL

He keeps blowing up my phone. I keep having to turn my phone off and back on bc it keeps freezing up because of the amount of times he's texting me and calling me.

He says, we need to talk about this and get it straight. I told him no....there's no need to talk...this is what it is.

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:36 PM

what an ass. when do you guys go to court to settle everything?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I really don't see why parents can't just get along and work together.

What is so bad about giving him the papers and then him giving them back to you.

Is it reaaaally the end of the world?!

Immature people. Whatever you can do to piss the other one off you take the first chance.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh believe me, I know he's full of shit. He's always tried pulling this bs and I'm sick of the threats. Everytime he doesn't get his way, he threatens to hire an attorney, file for full custody, have me arrested for something bogus. None of it will stick but I want to smash a fucking glass bottle in his face.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

he's full of shit on the "witholding documents from a soldier" being a felony. Don't let him try to intimidate you with BS.  It's a document he can get himself, you're not withholding you are just refusing to send the originals. He wants originals, you guys split the cost of getting him originals and he drives his happy ass to the courthouse.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Because you are still legally married.

Quoting BeAmour:

He needs them for his VA benefits. Not sure why he needs are marriage cert bc we're in the middle of divorce.

Quoting ilovemykids323:

He would have to go to the courthouse to get them and that is all there is to that... why does he need them? I bought more then one when i went and bought them. I always do, I dont know why lol. But it's cheaper here if you buy them all at the same time. the first one is like $25 and 2 and 3 and etc... are like $3 extra. If you go back you have to apy the $25 again.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM
On Tuesday....

What is funny is that my attorney has sent to his work and email, a copy of the settlement letter but noooo he won't even acknowledge that.

Quoting bustybee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Damn. What a douchebag. 

Are we married to the same man? lol

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Everything he needs he can get himself. Marriage liscence is public record and vital stastics is where he can get his own certified copy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I see he's still an ass lol

I would make him get his own copies simply because he can't be trusted to return them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Do NOT give him the originals. He can go get copies, and if he has a problem with it, inform him that he can talk to YOUR lawyer. I don't trust people like him. He's got something planned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I'm glad you have an attorney. Your ex sounds scarry. He sounds abusive. Maybe you should get a PFA on him.

Quoting BeAmour:

On Tuesday....

What is funny is that my attorney has sent to his work and email, a copy of the settlement letter but noooo he won't even acknowledge that.

Quoting bustybee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN