Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG! Leave me the f*** alone!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

My stbxh won't leave me the fuck alone!

He asked me in December (mid) to give him the original birth certificate and our marriage license. Well, he asked the same time he was leaving for Ohio for 3 weeks and never gave me an address, so...guess what? It got forgotten about.

I couldn't find our marriage license until like 2 weeks ago and he asked me to send them again. I told him no, he wasn't getting the originals because I have to have them to register DS for school this year and I need the license for name change and to go get a new one from the courthouse or get a certified copy from the courthouse.

He told me no. He told me that I was going to give him the originals and that it was a FELONY to withold legal documents from a soldier. Are you fucking kidding me? LOL he keeps threatening me, telling me he's getting a lawyer, etc.

He told me that he wasn't going to go to the courthouse (which btw, is 2 minutes from his house and the county that we were married in and DS was born in, I live 4hrs away) and paying for something he can get for free (i.e. get the original).

He then demanded yesterday that I overnight them. Well, he told me we was picking DS tomorrow at 9pm at our meeting location, so I was going to hand them to him and he was going to hand them back to me in front of my attorney on Tuesday.

So, he wants ME to spend money I don't have to overnight documents that he's too lazy to get? Fuck him.

It's all about his wants and him trying to control me and trying to deman me to do things. Fuck him, again!

Now...here's the kicker. I always, always, always keep my important documents in this little black box I keep under my bed. Well, guess what is gone? DS' birth certificate so he's going to have to go to the courthouse tomorrow anyway. LOL

He keeps blowing up my phone. I keep having to turn my phone off and back on bc it keeps freezing up because of the amount of times he's texting me and calling me.

He says, we need to talk about this and get it straight. I told him no....there's no need to talk...this is what it is.

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah he can go get them himself it would be easier than picking a fight over it with you! Men can be dumb as hell sometimes!

I can't tell you how many times I had to pay to get my birth cert and ss card after I lost them lol.

Screw that he can take his bitchy ass all the way to the courthouse or wherever to get them his damn self you are not committing any such crime! As far as his benefits go he doesn't need your marriage license if you are about to be divorced all he needs it the paperwork that you both signed to be divorced or he can wait until yo both get the divorce decree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Do not give in.

My ex tried it with me and failed. The only thing he got back was his birth cert and ss card.

Shouldn't the military already have all of y'all's paperword from when he was in?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM
This.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

I'm pretty sure what you have are certified copies too. The county keeps the originals. It would he illegal for the courthouse to withhold the documents but its not illegal for you to tell him to get his own copies.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

He sounds kinda crazy. :\

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I read this to my husband (who is also a soldier) and he said "Who in the hell told him THAT? He is a freaking soldier, not the president!" LOL! 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

he's full of shit on the "witholding documents from a soldier" being a felony. Don't let him try to intimidate you with BS.  It's a document he can get himself, you're not withholding you are just refusing to send the originals. He wants originals, you guys split the cost of getting him originals and he drives his happy ass to the courthouse.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Oh he's PISSED! Here are the threats I've gotten just tonight:

But your lack of wanting to fix the problem, which takes care of our child is noted and will be printed for the judge. Goodnight. Ill see u Friday at 090

(the above is in reference to me not answering the phone to talk to him and not taking care of our child is in reference to me not giving him the originals)

0. Have the other certificate there for me to have this is your final reminder.
(the above is how he speaks to me every conversation..)

Before I get angry answer your phone

U have 15 mins to call me to address this issue or else ill be at jag when they open
(he then preceeds with a countdown)

Ok your problem now... withholding those docs that's been requested and told would be provided numerous times and are federal documents that envolves a us soldier is a felony. Good day. And its your fault u didn't turn them over when asked on more then 1 occasion so u pay to fix it.
(the absurd felony)

Type it out correctly so there's no miss understandings... and those documents what about them?
(again with him and the demands)

yeah.......
awesome, right?

Quoting bethgoedeken:

Do NOT give him the originals. He can go get copies, and if he has a problem with it, inform him that he can talk to YOUR lawyer. I don't trust people like him. He's got something planned.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh what a piece of shit keep all the texts and show your attorney that he's harassing you and won't leave you alone! Boy all I gotta say is he's LUCKY he's not married to me! My ex found out the hard way what happens when you get on my bad side. Needless to say he's turned around and is very nice to me now because he knows what I'm capable of! Good luck I hope you get rid of this cocksucker SOON!!!! Oh and you can't withhold paperwork from a soldier?! WTF is he smoking?! He's a piece of shit soldier and a fucking dumbass thinking that! I'd ask him where in the UCMJ does it say that lol

Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

What a dick....

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM
He is a narcassist who thinks he knows EVERYTHING. It also is an attempt at a scare tactic bc it used to work on me. Also, his sister is a BANKRUPTY paralegal, so he automatically thinks he's a Supreme Court Justice.

Quoting AtillaTheHun:

I read this to my husband (who is also a soldier) and he said "Who in the hell told him THAT? He is a freaking soldier, not the president!" LOL! 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

he's full of shit on the "witholding documents from a soldier" being a felony. Don't let him try to intimidate you with BS.  It's a document he can get himself, you're not withholding you are just refusing to send the originals. He wants originals, you guys split the cost of getting him originals and he drives his happy ass to the courthouse.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)