Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG! Leave me the f*** alone!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

My stbxh won't leave me the fuck alone!

He asked me in December (mid) to give him the original birth certificate and our marriage license. Well, he asked the same time he was leaving for Ohio for 3 weeks and never gave me an address, so...guess what? It got forgotten about.

I couldn't find our marriage license until like 2 weeks ago and he asked me to send them again. I told him no, he wasn't getting the originals because I have to have them to register DS for school this year and I need the license for name change and to go get a new one from the courthouse or get a certified copy from the courthouse.

He told me no. He told me that I was going to give him the originals and that it was a FELONY to withold legal documents from a soldier. Are you fucking kidding me? LOL he keeps threatening me, telling me he's getting a lawyer, etc.

He told me that he wasn't going to go to the courthouse (which btw, is 2 minutes from his house and the county that we were married in and DS was born in, I live 4hrs away) and paying for something he can get for free (i.e. get the original).

He then demanded yesterday that I overnight them. Well, he told me we was picking DS tomorrow at 9pm at our meeting location, so I was going to hand them to him and he was going to hand them back to me in front of my attorney on Tuesday.

So, he wants ME to spend money I don't have to overnight documents that he's too lazy to get? Fuck him.

It's all about his wants and him trying to control me and trying to deman me to do things. Fuck him, again!

Now...here's the kicker. I always, always, always keep my important documents in this little black box I keep under my bed. Well, guess what is gone? DS' birth certificate so he's going to have to go to the courthouse tomorrow anyway. LOL

He keeps blowing up my phone. I keep having to turn my phone off and back on bc it keeps freezing up because of the amount of times he's texting me and calling me.

He says, we need to talk about this and get it straight. I told him no....there's no need to talk...this is what it is.

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

He has got some serious issues, no doubt about that!! I hope you have something in writing? The threats, the thing about the felony (omg, that made me laugh so hard!) I´d present it all to the judge and enjoy the fact that he made himself look like an idiot. :) 

Quoting BeAmour:

Oh believe me, I know he's full of shit. He's always tried pulling this bs and I'm sick of the threats. Everytime he doesn't get his way, he threatens to hire an attorney, file for full custody, have me arrested for something bogus. None of it will stick but I want to smash a fucking glass bottle in his face.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

he's full of shit on the "witholding documents from a soldier" being a felony. Don't let him try to intimidate you with BS.  It's a document he can get himself, you're not withholding you are just refusing to send the originals. He wants originals, you guys split the cost of getting him originals and he drives his happy ass to the courthouse.

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
why wouldn't he go to court and get another one lol?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itextndrive
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM

if only he would use that energy to take his ass down to the courthouse....

Bird16_J
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Yeah it sounds like he's threating you personally in some of those and I would be showing my attorney to get a RO against his ass. And JAG will NOT help him! Is he fucking stupid?! JAG is there to help the military member if they're brought up on charges and have to go to a court martial!!! The MOST they can do is give him a few pieces of advice and then give him a list of attorney's out in the civilian world that will help him. That's about all they'll do! And as far as the federal documents....ummmm those aren't federal documents jackass they're STATE documents!!! What a fucking dumbass!!!! Seriously thank god breathing is automatic or his dumbass would be dead!

Quoting BeAmour:

Oh he's PISSED! Here are the threats I've gotten just tonight:

But your lack of wanting to fix the problem, which takes care of our child is noted and will be printed for the judge. Goodnight. Ill see u Friday at 090

(the above is in reference to me not answering the phone to talk to him and not taking care of our child is in reference to me not giving him the originals)

0. Have the other certificate there for me to have this is your final reminder.
(the above is how he speaks to me every conversation..)

Before I get angry answer your phone

U have 15 mins to call me to address this issue or else ill be at jag when they open
(he then preceeds with a countdown)

Ok your problem now... withholding those docs that's been requested and told would be provided numerous times and are federal documents that envolves a us soldier is a felony. Good day. And its your fault u didn't turn them over when asked on more then 1 occasion so u pay to fix it.
(the absurd felony)

Type it out correctly so there's no miss understandings... and those documents what about them?
(again with him and the demands)

yeah.......
awesome, right?

Quoting bethgoedeken:

Do NOT give him the originals. He can go get copies, and if he has a problem with it, inform him that he can talk to YOUR lawyer. I don't trust people like him. He's got something planned.

model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Dont do it. I fell for that BS and ended up having to go and get new certified copies for myself. Damn lying men. His attorney can get them if he really needs them.

opal10161973
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the poster below.  He needs to go through your lawyer, if he has an issue with this.  Since he can EASILY get the documents from the courthouse minutes from where he lives, this whole thing is ONLY going to make him look like an idiot to the judge.  Make sure you give a copy of these texts to your lawyer. 

Quoting BeAmour:

Oh he's PISSED! Here are the threats I've gotten just tonight:

But your lack of wanting to fix the problem, which takes care of our child is noted and will be printed for the judge. Goodnight. Ill see u Friday at 090

(the above is in reference to me not answering the phone to talk to him and not taking care of our child is in reference to me not giving him the originals)

0. Have the other certificate there for me to have this is your final reminder.
(the above is how he speaks to me every conversation..)

Before I get angry answer your phone

U have 15 mins to call me to address this issue or else ill be at jag when they open
(he then preceeds with a countdown)

Ok your problem now... withholding those docs that's been requested and told would be provided numerous times and are federal documents that envolves a us soldier is a felony. Good day. And its your fault u didn't turn them over when asked on more then 1 occasion so u pay to fix it.
(the absurd felony)

Type it out correctly so there's no miss understandings... and those documents what about them?
(again with him and the demands)

yeah.......
awesome, right?

Quoting bethgoedeken:

Do NOT give him the originals. He can go get copies, and if he has a problem with it, inform him that he can talk to YOUR lawyer. I don't trust people like him. He's got something planned.

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Oh I see, he is one of THOSE! I really hope you have a good judge. My husband´s ex is the exact same way. "I know it all and I will call the shots. You are obligated to do as I tell you." Based on my experience, judges do not take too well on this kind of attitude AT ALL. I hope you have a good judge and your STBXH will get his ass handed by him/her just the same fabulous way my husband´s ex had it done lol! The next time you speak to him you should only say "Yes, your Honor. Certainly your Majesty. Of course your Highness..." :D

Quoting BeAmour:

He is a narcassist who thinks he knows EVERYTHING. It also is an attempt at a scare tactic bc it used to work on me. Also, his sister is a BANKRUPTY paralegal, so he automatically thinks he's a Supreme Court Justice.

Quoting AtillaTheHun:

I read this to my husband (who is also a soldier) and he said "Who in the hell told him THAT? He is a freaking soldier, not the president!" LOL! 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

he's full of shit on the "witholding documents from a soldier" being a felony. Don't let him try to intimidate you with BS.  It's a document he can get himself, you're not withholding you are just refusing to send the originals. He wants originals, you guys split the cost of getting him originals and he drives his happy ass to the courthouse.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I refuse to speak to him on the phone. I have battered women's syndrome bc of him and he knows how to manipulate me.

The problem is, if he speaks to me on the phone, he knows he can bully his way to get what he wants bc I'm not totally healed from the abuse I've taken. I have made it clear, txt only so I can have documentation of everything.

I told him tonight after the 3rd time he said, "good day"..."will you stop texting me and blowing up my phone? Stop. You've reached the point of harassment and there is nothing to discuss..end of story so stop txting me."

What does he do? Sends me like 10 txts and calls me 3 times. I just shut my phone off.

Quoting aCafemomma:

Tell him to get his lazy ass to the court house and get them himself END OF discussion. Tell him if he brings it up again the conversation is over. If he yells or tries to get in your face about it hang up. He calls hang up. texts don't even read them. SAVE EVERY TEXT tought  you may be able to use it in court for something. If he brings it up again later when talking hang up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robyann
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Stand your ground momma, you've let him intimidate and control you long enough. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, even I can tell he would not give them back.  It is all about control and she is not willing to relinquish it to him and start setting a precident. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I really don't see why parents can't just get along and work together.

What is so bad about giving him the papers and then him giving them back to you.

Is it reaaaally the end of the world?!

Immature people. Whatever you can do to piss the other one off you take the first chance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)