Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

JUICING!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Any of you ladies juice? 

If so, what kind of juicer do you have?

favorite recipes?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I opened it hoping it was dirty....sorry. :P

kellymarie323
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM
With the old hyper dude? I think his name is jack

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

I have seen the infomercials about those blenders but cant think of what they are called,Its a good idea tho,more healthier

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol! I didn't even think about that. Yes, regular juice. We want to start doing it.

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

after reading the 2&3 question I realized you were talking about regular juice LMAO

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kerannmer
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I have a Omega J8006 Commercial masticating juicer. I use it every day, from fresh pomegranate juice, to kale/parsley juice, to making homemade almond milk. I love my juicer.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

We juice a few times a week but I make smoothies almost every day.

I have a Jack Lalaine juicer.

FYI, we do not replace juice with real produce. We combine the two for a nutritional powerhouse. We havekust one cup of juice.

Our favorite right now is a combo of  green apple, carrot, orange, purple grape, lemon, pomegrante and kale.

For the smoothies, I just blend fresh orange juice, frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries and frozen raspberries. I do not strain this because the seeds of the raspberries and the strawberries contain just as many nutrients.

I've lost almost 40 lbs, btw.

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM
LOL probably him

Quoting kellymarie323:

With the old hyper dude? I think his name is jack

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

I have seen the infomercials about those blenders but cant think of what they are called,Its a good idea tho,more healthier

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol! I didn't even think about that. Yes, regular juice. We want to start doing it.

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

after reading the 2&3 question I realized you were talking about regular juice LMAO

Destiny907
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I prefer to "total" juice, in a blender!  I am saving money right now to get a Vita Mix... I've seen people's juicers and OH my gosh so much thrown out- no reason to not eat that pulp!  A vita mix, blends so thoroughly, no need to throw out so much. 

I'm more than halfway there, to getting one.   I also heard great reviews of Kitchen Aid, as best one of the "usual" blenders.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM

My DH saw this and goes, "they are going to think you are talking about something completely different. Way to let your ladies down." hahaha

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

lol good im not the only one with a dirty mind hahaha

Quoting kellymarie323:

Lmao me too

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
tell him he is so right lol lol you let us down women ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

My DH saw this and goes, "they are going to think you are talking about something completely different. Way to let your ladies down." hahaha

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

Quoting kellymarie323:

Lmao me too

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

mich.el.le
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I like that when I looked at the top posts, "Diarrhea" was right above this. lmao

No, I don't have anything wortwhile to add to this post. :P Hope you find what you want!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I promis I will come up with a real juicy post to make up for it! 

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

tell him he is so right lol lol you let us down women ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

Quoting kellymarie323:

Lmao me too

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)