Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy are idiots!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 384 Replies
76 moms liked this
There's NO proof! Those innocent babies and teachers are dead! Shut up and let them REST IN PEACE!!!

Oh so you found pics on Google. That just shows how easy you are to be manipulated by others!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
33 moms liked this

I TOTALLY AGREE!! 

momof3inTN
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:36 PM
5 moms liked this

http://news.yahoo.com/why-sandy-hook-massacre-spawned-conspiracy-theories-184323398.html

A look into conspiracy theorists "thought" process (in quotes because there really is no thinking involved).

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM
11 moms liked this

It was actually more than just those pics that were found. I AM NOT SAYING I AGREE. I am just saying there was a lot more things discussed than just those pics. Have you actually watched the video?

JNLmomme09
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM
So sad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM
7 moms liked this
Omg yes they are like there is something wrong about this. NO SHIT a crazy person just KILLED 26 CHILDREN!!!
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM
3 moms liked this
Yep, they are. And they should be ashamed of themselves!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM
2 moms liked this
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-sandy-hook-hoax-websites-channels-and-videos/WkKmcGnG
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM
7 moms liked this

I don't think they are idiots but I don't believe it was.

I think sandy hook was bought about because a lot of us have no family values and we have turned a lot of raising our kids over to the government and they are making bad decisions for our children but I don't think that they would perpetrate a huge hoax like this for gun control.

We are becoming more and more of a target, domestically and internationally. Brother against brother. Mom against child. It is killing us. The division of the very family core is detrimental and makes us weak. 

ShesALady
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree. It's sad and they aren't thinking about the families who have to grieve.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I was lmao at all the comments at the bottom of this article. 'Yahoo is part of the media. It is not your friend!' Hahaha

Quoting momof3inTN:

http://news.yahoo.com/why-sandy-hook-massacre-spawned-conspiracy-theories-184323398.html

A look into conspiracy theorists "thought" process (in quotes because there really is no thinking involved).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)