Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy are idiots!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's NO proof! Those innocent babies and teachers are dead! Shut up and let them REST IN PEACE!!!

Oh so you found pics on Google. That just shows how easy you are to be manipulated by others!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting momof3inTN:

http://news.yahoo.com/why-sandy-hook-massacre-spawned-conspiracy-theories-184323398.html

A look into conspiracy theorists "thought" process (in quotes because there really is no thinking involved).

Wow! That was amazing! Hit the nail on the (tin foil) head, lol

And if you read the comments, this poster said it perfectly!
"The people who believe these conspiracy lies are basic losers. They're told they are smart if they can see the "truth." Nobody else ever tells them they're smart, so they latch on to the lies because it gives them a brief feeling of superiority over the "sheeple" (they love that word) who know that the conspiracy theory is a joke"
JNLmomme09
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM
How could so many people be involved keep a lid on the truth if it were fake. Ugh enough already.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yamamoma
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM
8 moms liked this

just because people think differntly then you doesnt make them ignorant. there entitled to there own opnion.. same as you . why dont you just agree to disagree, instead of having to call them ignorant. Just because you believe something different then someone else doesnt make you right and them wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think they are idiots I think they are mentally ill and they lack the coping mechanisms to just accept that something horrible happened so they look to make up stories that give them "answers"

milfanyway
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM
8 moms liked this
I believe that free thinkers are what keeps this country strong. I may not agree, but I dont think they are idiots. questioning authority is not only ok, it is prudent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM
5 moms liked this
Quoting yamamoma:

just because people think differntly then you doesnt make them ignorant. there entitled to there own opnion.. same as you . why dont you just agree to disagree, instead of having to call them ignorant. Just because you believe something different then someone else doesnt make you right and them wrong.

Contrary to popular kumbaya opinion, not all opinions are valid and worthy of respect. I can be of the opinion that the Death Eaters are behind it all, they want guns gone so they can kill us with their wands and make this a wizard only world. Cool, I have a right to an opinion, it doesn't mean it isn't a stupid opinion.
And yes, people who claim this is a hoax or a setup are ignorant
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM
5 moms liked this
Conspiracy theorists are some of the stupidest people in America, IMO. They call us 'sheeple' for not believing their crap, when they can't even step back and see for themselves that what they're saying doesn't make sense.

If Obama was enough of a criminal mastermind to create such an elaborate hoax, just to further his gun control agenda, why would he be so careless as to let all this stuff out.

Why would there be confusion in the media about how many killers/guns there were if this was all planned? Wouldn't they all say the same thing?

Why would police be chasing random people through the woods, if they knew exactly what was going on?

Why would they put 'clues' about the shooting in a Batman movie? How does that make sense at all?

I could go on forever...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM
IGNORANT
Adjective 1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated. 2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

IDIOT
1. A foolish or stupid person.

2 dif words 2 dif terms.

Don't out words in my mouth!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM
3 moms liked this
As I have said many times before, I don't believe in the conspiracy, but I would like to know why people who were involved lied outright to media. Such as the school nurse who claimed that she knew who the killer was by looking into his eyes, and how he went right for his mothers kindergarten room and how his mother was a much loved kindergarten teacher. I watched that interview the night of the shootings on one of the evening news programs while I was at work. After that, my patrons had me change the channel.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN