Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy are idiots!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's NO proof! Those innocent babies and teachers are dead! Shut up and let them REST IN PEACE!!!

Oh so you found pics on Google. That just shows how easy you are to be manipulated by others!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
Country_Momma89
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM
4 moms liked this

I think if you believe this happened just the way the media/government portrayed it, you're blind. The media/government manipulates shit all the time. I don't doubt that it happened but shit just doesn't add up the way they portray it. 

yamamoma
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

i didnt mention my opnion on the subject, i just simply said people are entitled to there own opnion. and just because you dont believe the same as someone else, doesnt make them ignorant. simple as that ..

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Yup.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Once again. I never people were ignorant.

Quoting yamamoma:

i didnt mention my opnion on the subject, i just simply said people are entitled to there own opnion. and just because you dont believe the same as someone else, doesnt make them ignorant. simple as that ..

yamamoma
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM

where do you see any where in my post the world idiot ?? huh anonymous ?

Quoting Anonymous:

IGNORANT
Adjective 1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated. 2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

IDIOT
1. A foolish or stupid person.

2 dif words 2 dif terms.

Don't out words in my mouth!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

just because people think differntly then you doesnt make them ignorant. there entitled to there own opnion.. same as you . why dont you just agree to disagree, instead of having to call them ignorant. Just because you believe something different then someone else doesnt make you right and them wrong.

rosie211
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Agreed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Said

Quoting Anonymous:

Once again. I never people were ignorant.

Quoting yamamoma:

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Quoting 2metalbabies:

As I have said many times before, I don't believe in the conspiracy, but I would like to know why people who were involved lied outright to media. Such as the school nurse who claimed that she knew who the killer was by looking into his eyes, and how he went right for his mothers kindergarten room and how his mother was a much loved kindergarten teacher. I watched that interview the night of the shootings on one of the evening news programs while I was at work. After that, my patrons had me change the channel.

Oh please! Let's see...
1) first and foremost... Proof that she's actually lying
2) she could have a misperception of what happened based on shock and confusion at the moment
3) she may have wanted attention
4) she may have been telling the truth. At least from her angle and what she remembers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM
You're putting words in my mouth. I never said people were ignorant. I said IDIOT!!! maybe you should get glasses!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

Quoting Anonymous:

IGNORANT
Adjective 1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated. 2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

IDIOT

2 dif words 2 dif terms.

Quoting yamamoma:

just because people think differntly then you doesnt make them ignorant. there entitled to there own opnion.. same as you . why dont you just agree to disagree, instead of having to call them ignorant. Just because you believe something different then someone else doesnt make you right and them wrong.

yamamoma
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

oh im sorry, you said they were idiots. not ignorant. may have two different meanings, but who are you to judge others period ?

Quoting yamamoma:

Quoting Anonymous:

IGNORANT

IDIOT

2 dif words 2 dif terms.

Quoting yamamoma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)