Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy are idiots!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's NO proof! Those innocent babies and teachers are dead! Shut up and let them REST IN PEACE!!!

Oh so you found pics on Google. That just shows how easy you are to be manipulated by others!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
yamamoma
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:58 PM

regardless you still have to insult someone for what reason ? Make yourself feel better ? pretty sad.

Quoting yamamoma:

oh im sorry, you said they were idiots. not ignorant. may have two different meanings, but who are you to judge others period ?

Quoting yamamoma:

where do you see any where in my post the world idiot ?? huh anonymous ?

Quoting Anonymous:

IGNORANT
Adjective 1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated. 2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

IDIOT
1. A foolish or stupid person.

2 dif words 2 dif terms.

Don't out words in my mouth!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

just because people think differntly then you doesnt make them ignorant. there entitled to there own opnion.. same as you . why dont you just agree to disagree, instead of having to call them ignorant. Just because you believe something different then someone else doesnt make you right and them wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM
2 moms liked this

LMAO at this petition. They should be treated as criminals for having a different belief of what really happened? Hahahaha wow. Is it that hard to understand that there will always be some kind of conspiracy theory behind any tragic event? I don't understand why you people get so pissed off about it. It's absolutely hilarious to see you women get so worked up over a silly conspiracy theory. 

Quoting Anonymous:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-sandy-hook-hoax-websites-channels-and-videos/WkKmcGnG

autodidact
by Snarknado on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM

that would just be more fodder for parnoia, and a violation of freedom of speech. 

Quoting Anonymous:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-sandy-hook-hoax-websites-channels-and-videos/WkKmcGnG

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM
As far as I know, nancy Lanza never worked at the school as a kindergarten teacher or otherwise. After it came out that nancy lanza never worked at the school, all interviews with the school nurse were removed from any news sites that had the interview.
Either you haven't followed this story from day one, or you don't know what the hell is goin on, to even lend an ounce of truth to this batch of lies!

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

As I have said many times before, I don't believe in the conspiracy, but I would like to know why people who were involved lied outright to media. Such as the school nurse who claimed that she knew who the killer was by looking into his eyes, and how he went right for his mothers kindergarten room and how his mother was a much loved kindergarten teacher. I watched that interview the night of the shootings on one of the evening news programs while I was at work. After that, my patrons had me change the channel.

Oh please! Let's see...

1) first and foremost... Proof that she's actually lying

2) she could have a misperception of what happened based on shock and confusion at the moment

3) she may have wanted attention

4) she may have been telling the truth. At least from her angle and what she remembers

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Quoting Country_Momma89:

I think if you believe this happened just the way the media/government portrayed it, you're blind. The media/government manipulates shit all the time. I don't doubt that it happened but shit just doesn't add up the way they portray it. 

Oh, we will never know exactly how it happened. Why? Simple. Because we depend on what others are telling us they experienced. And when you're in a traumatic situation, your mind perceives things differently and your memories can't really be trusted 100%. Not to mention that after so much media attention, you start getting false memories planted in your mind. It's actually a phenomenon that received a lot of attention after 9/11 when several people claimed they saw footage of the first plane hitting the Towers. That's impossible because no such footage was transmitted that day as none was known to exist! The media started filming and reporting AFTER the first plane hit, so they couldn't have seen that first plane on TV that day. And yet A LOT of people claim they did. It's a false memory, something that happens often when experiencing important or traumatic events. The mind, knowing that that first Tower was hit, remembering the smoke and then suddenly seeing a second plane hitting, mixes the 2 images and makes the person believe they witness an event they couldn't possibly have witnessed.
So having holes or contradictions in the information presented doesn't automatically suggest a huge plot. It's more likely it's a result of sloppy reporting, confusion and chaos, and the press reporting rumors and unchecked facts in the hurry of being the one to break the news. So of course you're just not gonna buy every bit of information you read. That doesn't mean there's a big conspiracy or the media is purposely misinforming you. And that certainly doesn't mean that ALL information provided by the media is wrong/a hoax/a lie. It's likely the overall story is true, exactly as reported (crazy gunman murders innocent children in a school shooting) and just the details get a bit confusing, which is normal in any event that attracts so much attention.
Candi_gal
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I won't say they're idiots but I don't believe in the conspiracy at all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Quoting 2metalbabies:

"As far as I know, nancy Lanza never worked at the school as a kindergarten teacher or otherwise. After it came out that nancy lanza never worked at the school, all interviews with the school nurse were removed from any news sites that had the interview.
Either you haven't followed this story from day one, or you don't know what the hell is goin on, to even lend an ounce of truth to this batch of lies!"

Actually, I did follow it and I only could find that in conspiracy websites. In other sources it was reported that she wasn't a full time teacher, she was a substitute teacher at the school.
But then again, that proves nothing. The nurse may have confused the shooter with someone else at the moment. I don't see how this proves a cover up or government involvement.
There's dozens of reasons the nurse could've said that, the least likely of them all is that she was an actor in a government plotted scheme and she screwed up in a fact that's easily checked. Get real.
angevil53
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Good lord girl she called them idiots not ignorant! Read!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

where do you see any where in my post the world idiot ?? huh anonymous ?

Quoting Anonymous:

IGNORANT
Adjective 1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated. 2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

IDIOT
1. A foolish or stupid person.

2 dif words 2 dif terms.

Don't out words in my mouth!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

just because people think differntly then you doesnt make them ignorant. there entitled to there own opnion.. same as you . why dont you just agree to disagree, instead of having to call them ignorant. Just because you believe something different then someone else doesnt make you right and them wrong.

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Nancy lanza was not a subustite teacher. There were rumors that she was a teachers aide at the school, but those were also dispelled. When she and her husband seperated, she was well enough off to where she didn't have to work, and focused on volunteer work, none of which had anything to do with the school. A simple google search would have answered the question for you, instead of searching th conspiracy websites.

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

"As far as I know, nancy Lanza never worked at the school as a kindergarten teacher or otherwise. After it came out that nancy lanza never worked at the school, all interviews with the school nurse were removed from any news sites that had the interview.

Either you haven't followed this story from day one, or you don't know what the hell is goin on, to even lend an ounce of truth to this batch of lies!"

Actually, I did follow it and I only could find that in conspiracy websites. In other sources it was reported that she wasn't a full time teacher, she was a substitute teacher at the school.

But then again, that proves nothing. The nurse may have confused the shooter with someone else at the moment. I don't see how this proves a cover up or government involvement.

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM
And I never said there was any sort of government coverup. I just wanted to know why someone would lie about a situation like this.

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN