Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy are idiots!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's NO proof! Those innocent babies and teachers are dead! Shut up and let them REST IN PEACE!!!

Oh so you found pics on Google. That just shows how easy you are to be manipulated by others!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (381-384):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Aw. I'm hurt. No really, I am. Seriously.really.really.hurt.

Why don't YOU show proof. Lol

Those who WANT to remain naive, will.

Goodnight!

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha I actually forgot about you. Please tell me the Proof. I don't won't pics you found on Google or a YouTube video. I want solid proof, evidence!!

You can't prove anything bc that's all it is, a Google picture of 2 DIFFERENT women who look similar but not exact.

I can't say anything about the YouTube video bc I've only watched bits and pieces. But ill watch it all tonight when my daughter goes to sleep.

Quoting Anonymous:

You would wait! LOL

There isn't any proof that it DID happen, either. Now is there?

Oh wait, yes there is... And they are called actors.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would love to know where you see in my post that I believe everything I hear or say!!!!

I'll wait for you to put words in my mouth....................

Quoting Anonymous:

You're right. And you're NOT easily manipulated. That's why you believe what you believe.

Please note the sarcasm

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Night :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Aw. I'm hurt. No really, I am. Seriously.really.really.hurt.

Why don't YOU show proof. Lol

Those who WANT to remain naive, will.

Goodnight!

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha I actually forgot about you. Please tell me the Proof. I don't won't pics you found on Google or a YouTube video. I want solid proof, evidence!!

You can't prove anything bc that's all it is, a Google picture of 2 DIFFERENT women who look similar but not exact.

I can't say anything about the YouTube video bc I've only watched bits and pieces. But ill watch it all tonight when my daughter goes to sleep.

Quoting Anonymous:

You would wait! LOL

There isn't any proof that it DID happen, either. Now is there?

Oh wait, yes there is... And they are called actors.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would love to know where you see in my post that I believe everything I hear or say!!!!

I'll wait for you to put words in my mouth....................

Quoting Anonymous:

You're right. And you're NOT easily manipulated. That's why you believe what you believe.

Please note the sarcasm

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I'll def look into that! Thanks :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I think Sandy Hook should be laid to rest obviously there are to many inconsistencies to say it all happened as they want us to believe it did but I can't say it didn't happen,I am still on the fence about it. I don't want to believe the government would stoop this low but oddly enough 2 weeks ago the NDAA of 2013 lifted the propaganda law / amended the smith-Mundt Act of 1948 <---- not a conspiracy, indeed they did and what this does is let them practice propaganda on their own citizens which would be us. It was legal already to practice it in places like Afghanistan but this will be the first time it's able to be used on US citizens since the law passed in 1948. This law forbid information and psychological operations aimed at influencing U.S. public opinion and now is no longer in place how it was in the past. Am I saying that means the shootings didn't happen? No but people absolutely have a right to question, which regardless of what you think doesn't give them a warm fuzzy feelings, no one wants to implicate something like this could be staged it's really not a good feeling, but what I am saying is you sure as hell better question and do you research before trusting mainstream media now that the propaganda law is lifted.  look up "online persona management services". 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I still think the name calling on both sides is interesting, there is no question it did not happen as the media has stated, also no question that the media can legally lie. I think it's interesting people are so trusting.  I also find it interesting that so many people are calling those who question idiots when polls on cafe mom show about 40 percent believed that there may be a conspiracy.  Am I saying I think it's a cover up, I don't know what I think but I do have many questions that have not been answered so I can see where these people are coming from.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)