Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy are idiots!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's NO proof! Those innocent babies and teachers are dead! Shut up and let them REST IN PEACE!!!

Oh so you found pics on Google. That just shows how easy you are to be manipulated by others!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Where is lieslieslies?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Yea I wouldn't call them idiots, there is just too many weird things.. The govt is shady and the media is a joke.
yamamoma
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM

yea thanks, but ive already figured that out..

Quoting angevil53:

Good lord girl she called them idiots not ignorant! Read!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

where do you see any where in my post the world idiot ?? huh anonymous ?

Quoting Anonymous:

IGNORANT
Adjective 1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated. 2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

IDIOT
1. A foolish or stupid person.

2 dif words 2 dif terms.

Don't out words in my mouth!!!

Quoting yamamoma:

just because people think differntly then you doesnt make them ignorant. there entitled to there own opnion.. same as you . why dont you just agree to disagree, instead of having to call them ignorant. Just because you believe something different then someone else doesnt make you right and them wrong.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:22 PM
5 moms liked this

People believed the branch davidians committed suicide. No one questioned ruby ridge or vince foster...anyone with full trust in the government is the idiot (my personal opinion).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this

People who make a post that has been posted in a million different versions already are idiots. 

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't really think it's a hoax, but there is nothing wrong with asking questions. The government has no problem using it, even if they didn't create it.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Quoting 2metalbabies:

"And I never said there was any sort of government coverup. I just wanted to know why someone would lie about a situation like this."

For various reasons. It doesn't even mean it's a lie.
In my sons' school (they just started this year) work 2 women I knew when I was little. I was friend's with both her daughters. One of them when she saw me reminded me that her dog bit me once and that's why I have a little scar on my chin. I remembered that, we laughed and that was that. The other woman I didn't see her at school, but when my son to me he was taking classes with her, I renumbered her.
Why am I babbling here? OK, for some weird reason when my son told me her name I confused her with the other woman. I told my DH "oh, yes, her dog bit me", and 2 weeks later we were at an event at school and I pointed "her" out to my husband. When they said her name because she did the scenery I felt so stupid, it was the OTHER woman, not my son's teacher!
And that Freudian slip came without a traumatic incident, without any fear, adrenaline or shock clouding my perception. It was a dumb case of mixing up 2 people in one.
There's one explanation for you. But of course, after conspiracy theorists make what's probably an innocent mistake into proof of a hoax, cover up or set up, it was better to leave it at that.
msmoody
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed.

I question everything. Its just my nature.

Quoting ColleenF30:

People believed the branch davidians committed suicide. No one questioned ruby ridge or vince foster...anyone with full trust in the government is the idiot (my personal opinion).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN