Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy are idiots!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's NO proof! Those innocent babies and teachers are dead! Shut up and let them REST IN PEACE!!!

Oh so you found pics on Google. That just shows how easy you are to be manipulated by others!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
You'll get over it!

Quoting Anonymous:

People who make a post that has been posted in a million different versions already are idiots. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM

There's no proof that God or Jesus existed. I guess Christians and religious people are idiots too....

SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think everyone who questions authority are idiots. I do think these hoax posts are done in bad taste. Whether you believe it was a conspiracy or not, I hope you agree that people died, and they need time to grieve. You're only doing a disservice to the dead when you make these kinds of posts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Bump
Jalestra
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:10 PM
3 moms liked this

I think anyone who accepts everything they see without question are the stupid ones. While I don't believe Sandy Hook is a hoax, I also don't think that people who ask questions are stupid. In fact, at least they are bothering to ask. Look at how many people after 9/11 weren't questioned properly and claimed benefits from lost loved ones who didn't even exist. One of the biggest figures of 9/11 survivors and organized many survivor programs and grief programs turned out to be a complete and utter liar. Good thing no one asked questions and exposed her sooner. I'd hate for her to have been denied the pleasure of playing innocent victims as fools for as long as she did. Aren't we all glad those survivors and family members got to be victimized twice????

ALWAYS ask questions, keeps you from being a fool. If you aren't asking questions and just being all emotional then you are the one being manipulated. People thinking clearly and paying attention don't get manipulated or defrauded. 

iwanabemomie
by Chunk on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM
People are sick.I had one guy tell me when he sees the dead bodies then he will know the truth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:21 PM
The media was all over the shooting practically right after it happened and throughout the day. As with many situations like that, stories change. Often started by rumors which get recorded then "corrected/updated" later. Many things still dont add up, however im leaning more towards it as just another terrible shooting; not a conspiracy. What got me to that conclusion was the "photo evidence" accusing Tony Hawk and Matt Brodrick as being crisis actors
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting iwanabemomie:

People are sick.I had one guy tell me when he sees the dead bodies then he will know the truth

I agree with him.  They dont have to show the children but they could have at least shown Adam's body.  They had no problen showing the Columbine shooter's bodies.  There are a lot of questions that need to be answered. 

iwanabemomie
by Chunk on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Your right.they did do that but these are children we are talking about.my skin was crawling while reading Veronique story about her sons body.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting iwanabemomie:

I agree with him.  They dont have to show the children but they could have at least shown Adam's body.  They had no problen showing the Columbine shooter's bodies.  There are a lot of questions that need to be answered. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:08 AM
I don't believe the conspiracies. I do believe there are some small things that are being kept from us because it might be too disturbing, but other than that, it's real.

I'd love to believe it didn't really happen and all those beautiful children and the staff are safe and alive somewhere, but they're not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)