Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The people who believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy are idiots!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There's NO proof! Those innocent babies and teachers are dead! Shut up and let them REST IN PEACE!!!

Oh so you found pics on Google. That just shows how easy you are to be manipulated by others!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (61-70):
mamoore83
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this
There is proof that jesus existed he was a real person. Yes there are a lot of people who think christians are idiots

Quoting Anonymous:

There's no proof that God or Jesus existed. I guess Christians and religious people are idiots too....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:42 AM

I agree. When I see those people spout out the mouth about crap that hasn't been proven all I can think of is seriously? I'm from Connecticut, born and raised. I may not know any of the families personally but I've been to Newtown and the devastation, the pain, is real. What happened there is real. It's a tragedy and to know there are people out there who believe it was a hoax makes me ill.

There had already been plenty of examples to be made had the government simply been looking for an excuse to begin changing gun control laws, making up an internationally reported incident was not necessary to get their views across.

Some people are just very dense, some are more willing to cast their government as the devil rather than believe true evil exists in the forms of these psychopaths who kill without remorse, without any humanity at all. I understand the government making a quick act against what they view as a problem, I don't agree that banning all guns is the answer, but I understand it. Had the government waited to analyze the events and determined an appropriate course of action the world, if not just the nation, would have been in an uproar claiming the government did not take an appropriate stance. 

That's the problem though, so many people wish to see immediate reactions to every tragedy that unfolds but so many tragedies are complex in nature and should be reviewed, they should by analyzed to determine what measures should be taken to prevent another tragedy. Unfortunately too many people don't understand the complexity and simply want quick action to be taken and therefore the American government is forced to address the most obvious of issues, rather than focus on the other problems like mental health and what should be done to treat those afflicted with such problems that would lead them to cause such travesty.

It's the people who make me lose faith, who make me have doubts about this world - not the government.

mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I think anyone who watches the news & believes everything they hear is an idiot. 

Oh, and just to clarify, I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax...but from the beginning I did think the facts weren't adding up right...but once again, you can't believe everything you hear & see.

Oddy_Knocky
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:02 AM
This stupid post does nothing except further the divide but I'm sure the conspiracy theorists think all those who 100% believe what the mainstream media has fed them are idiots too.

Maybe part of it is a coping mechanism. Maybe for some of the theorists it's easier for them to think it was staged than to believe a 20 yr old boy murdered 20 6 year olds and 7 adults all on his own for NO reason./>
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
The people that believe it did happen the way the government is saying it did are idiots. Not much to expect from people that voted the antichrist in office though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Well good thing I didn't vote this year. And good thing I dont believe everything the media spits out..

Quoting Anonymous:

The people that believe it did happen the way the government is saying it did are idiots. Not much to expect from people that voted the antichrist in office though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I have one question. Then I will leave it alone. Why is there a website to donate to Sandy Hook that was made before the incident occurred?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Link?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have one question. Then I will leave it alone. Why is there a website to donate to Sandy Hook that was made before the incident occurred?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:33 AM
It's a YouTube video. Let me find it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Link?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Ok. I must've missed that video!

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a YouTube video. Let me find it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Link?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)