Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WtF they stole our trash can

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this

We just had neighbors move in next door. Today was garbage day my husband got home from work and went to bring the cans in and one was missing. So he went and knocked on our new neighbors door, sure enough they have it and it has their trash in it and they'll return it next week. Um wtf! I guess their trash cans haven't come yet but still that's not an invitation to fu*king take ours.

Before garbage day next week Im going to write our names on tape on our lids lol but I think I might take their new one when it comes since I stay home and I haven't noticed anyone home during the day. Does that seem wrong, they took ours so Im going to let them have it and take their new one, does that seem wrong lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FunnyKids
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM
You sound like a really petty neighbor. I would be disappointed if the first time I spoke to my neighbor they were rude
Eta....how do you know it wasn't just an honest mistake? Maybe they thought the trash service left it there for them. Maybe they thought you had their can at your place
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffs2009
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I would do the same damn thing. Wth takes someone else's trash can?!?
Megshere
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Uhh.. I would tell them to give me my fucking garbage can back.

Photobucket

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Hello, they were rude for stealing the trash can.
428pm
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

like if they were to steal your stuff? Cuz that's rude.

Quoting FunnyKids:

You sound like a really petty neighbor. I would be disappointed if the first time I spoke to my neighbor they were rude

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Wow! Thats a weird, rude thing to do.

We get our trash stolen.... but I think the neighbors just take it to the dumpster for us sometimes. Lol (we own a condo and their door is right across from ours, I put the trash outside the door so my husband remembers to take it, or if it stinks)
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Quoting FunnyKids:

You should expect rudeness when you take other people's belongings without bothering to ask their permission.

428pm
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this

I suggest spray painting your house # on it.  Everyone where I live does that,  paper may not be weather proof

3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol who steals trash cans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FunnyKids
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Maybe they thought the trash service put theirs out and used it and then they have their new neighbor barking at them about a dumb trash can

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Quoting FunnyKids:

You should expect rudeness when you take other people's belongings without bothering to ask their permission.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)