Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your favorite restaurant

Posted by   + Show Post
Mine is called Miyakos!!!! Its a Japanese steak house that cooks in front of you. Mmmmmm mmmm mmmm yummy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
DEJavu17
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
A place in my hometown called Jethros. Its not what you would think by the name either, its actually a really nice (expensive) place.
edelweiss23
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Mine too!!

My husband keeps telling me I should open up a resturant!

Quoting Mamabear010:

Does my kitchen count? By far my favorite place to eat. They cook everything how I like and are reasonably priced.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM
GRINGOS.

it's an awesome Mexican restaurant that's expanding all over the Houston area. Mmmmmmm I might get them to cater our reception.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Mikuni's. Such good sushi.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM
There are a few around that or my fav,
Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM

The place I like is called Linkos. Its a sushi place. I used to go there all the time and sit at the bar, and the sushi guy ALWAYS knew what I wanted, and made it just the way I like it. I haven't been there in years :( Still the best sushi I ever had, and if I have sushi anywhere else, I feel like I'm cheating on my favorite place, lol.

Mazi184
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Ohemgee! When dh and I went to south padre back in college we drove out of the way to go to the salt lick. It. Was. Life. Changing.
Lol really though, best BBQ Ive ever had.

Quoting curlycupcake:

Probably Chuy's or maybe The Salt Lick. Chuy's is super good TexMex & The Salt Lick is a famous BBQ joint.
Josie_P
by Josie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Mine is called Podvoriye. Very popular here in Saint Petersburg :) It's Russian and Eastern European food.

Mazi184
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Here in my town my fav places to eat would be a little hole in the wall Italian place called Basil Leaf. There's also a place downtown, the burger stand, that has theeee most amazing burgers. They are always changing their menu so it never gets old!
balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM

A couple of small local places - Root Down and Fuel. Both heavy on the slowfood/local movements. Went to Root Down on my b-day a week ago and they treated me like a queen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured