Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im still crazy in love / obsessed with babydaddy *he turned me down once again

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We are both in very serious relationships with other people, but if he dumped the poor excuse of a girl hes with now, i'd leave my DF in a heartbeat. 

Hes the best baby daddy ever and has never missed 1 day of his visitation, and will take our kid whenever i need him too. he pays child support on time, and helps out when i need money. Hes got the bad boy look but hes the sweestest ever. i messed up and i don't think he'd ever look at me that way again. 

it kills me to get on his facebook and see photos of him with our kid knowing hes not mine and thats not our family anymore, and every photo he posts of him and his girl, i save to my computer and edit out her part of the photo.

i still have his name tattooed on my boob from when we were together, even tho he covered mine up.

hes my world.

my password for facebook is still hesmynate69

i f'ing love him.

i wish he could see that. but until he does, i facebook stalk him.

like today, he posted on facebook 

"stayed home today just needed a day to spend with lil dude while kris is at work. love days alone with my lil kman"

which kinda gave me the idea their fighting. 

i can hope <3333

yes this seems kinda stalkerish but i need to keep utd on what hes doing.

theres my confession for the night.

people keep asking why im with df if im in love with bd

i do love df but the love for bd is just much more. bd is up on this fake lil pedastool were df is just a normal person.  i'd do anything for bd! i didnt leave him he left me. i didnt cheat on him, i got into drugs a few times and after the 2nd time of catching me he gave me the choice of rehab or custody battle and at that time i had to pick custody battle. i wasnt ready to give it up.

he knows how i feel about him. i've told him over and over again. 

as im typing this we are talking on facebook and i plan on telling him again and honestly seeing about giving it a second chance.

i'll post the convo afterwards.

drugs were a mistake, and it still haunts me til today. i only get custody of my son TWO days a week. his dad gets 5 days a week so technically im a part time parent but i dont claim to be. im the only one my son has.

i want us to be a family.

and his response...which really made things even worse.  

maybe things arent suppose to be...but this doesnt change my love for him. 

i have him added under another name so i can still see whats going on with him, but that wasnt the response i was wanting.

i put time and effort into mine and he was just being a ass.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Fatal Attraction much?

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Ur engaged to someone else while still wanting ur ex? Wow I feel bad for that poor guy...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Sour gummy worms > swedish fish

i'd give you my yuckies. (thats everything but the red and blue ones)

Quoting KimberlyDavis7:

Not being stupid,  I seriously want to know how this ends... so when the ending situation comes up PLEASE let me know... I am intrigued.... We all go through it chick.... I use to be the same with my ex....  I too am a recovering drug addict... And FYI I didnt say I was going to give up all my gummy bears.... I said I would share... just saying... I like both... so not dumb, smart... getting the best of both worlds.

Quoting Anonymous:

i get that you to are just being stupid and assuming im trolling however, if your really gonna give up gummy bears for swedish fish, you are dumb. 

Quoting KimberlyDavis7:

LOL hey can I have some swedish fish?  I will share my gummy bears!!!!  Pssss.... how does this end again?

jaw drop

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

*nom nom* mmm popcorn.. *pulls our swedish fish* *mouth full of food* this is the best part guys! i've seen this one before!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:26 PM
do you have kids with your current bf? why not just tell ex how you feel and see what goes from there?
iwanabemomie
by Chunk on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I thought you were going to say you cheated on him

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

How did u mess up that relationship

The last few months of being pregnant i was hardcore into drugs due to hanging out with the wrong crowd of people, swore i'd never do it again and ended up doing it again after having our kid.

He caught me, i lied and he walked out that day. He gave me the option of rehab or custody battle and at the time i wasn't ready to give it up. Since then i have and never looked back but hes not willing to. 

There was other issues, but that was the main one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsince04
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
There is no KINDA stalkerish... Honey you need help, and your fiancé needs to leave you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM

You thought wrong :)

I truely did love him, i wasn't trying to mess up our relationship by cheating.

Just young and dumb

Quoting iwanabemomie:

I thought you were going to say you cheated on him

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

How did u mess up that relationship

The last few months of being pregnant i was hardcore into drugs due to hanging out with the wrong crowd of people, swore i'd never do it again and ended up doing it again after having our kid.

He caught me, i lied and he walked out that day. He gave me the option of rehab or custody battle and at the time i wasn't ready to give it up. Since then i have and never looked back but hes not willing to. 

There was other issues, but that was the main one.

KimberlyDavis7
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I am in no way shape or form encouraging what you all call stalking... and hell maybe it is, thats on her.... But EVERYONE deserves a second chance, hell sometimes we even need a 3rd chance... being addict to drugs is not something you can just get over... it is a mental disease... and until that drug addict is good a ready to give it up they wont.  They HAVE to hit their rock bottom 1st, and that rock bottom is different for everyone.  And even if she would have gone to rehab, she would not have stayed clean because she had not hit her rock bottom... sounds like to me him leaving her was her rock bottom.  And if he honestly loved her, he should have stuck by her side and helped her get clean.... my opinion

Quoting Mazi184:

Leave your fiancée, that's not fair to him. Next, learn to live without a man and just be te best you can be for yourself and your kid. Finally, quit stalking, block him. Sounds like you messed up pretty bad- I wouldn't get back with you either. Seems like he gave you a legit chance to better yourself for your family and you didn't. Let it go. what will be, will be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

do you have kids with your current bf? why not just tell ex how you feel and see what goes from there?

No kids with current df, i have told him before he got with his girlfriend and he wasn't interested.

i thought about texting him on his birthday and asking if he wanted a "suprise" present and seeing about hooking up and seeing if that brings back the love.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Are you the same anon from last night? Get help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN