Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so lonley and sad.. Will anyone ever love my daughter and I? Long but please read.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

My husband cheated on me and left me almost a year ago, and I have our 5 year old. Then Blamed me for all his problems. In my state you have to wait a year if you have kids to divorce. He left me in the most horrible way, turned into a monster. Took all our money, our only car, and had his friends bully me. My family is great, they helped me get a new car, and an apartment. I took him to court for spousal and child support.

He did see our daughter every other weekend court ordered. But then he decided he wanted to cut the visitation till our permanentcustody hearing, that hearing is 2 months away. Blaming me for having to do that. I follow the order to the letter. He has called twice but I don't respond.. I'm not even going to mention his coming to my house and me having to call the cops on him, 3 times.

I always wanted a family,he said he wanted a family too. Someone to sit with me and watch our daughter in plays and at soccer games and take vacations with, share a home with. Then it got to much for him after our daughter was born, and he left to party and act like a teenager.

I just want to see my daughter grow in a happy family. I came from a divorced family my dad was never around. I wanted so much more for her.

Any words would be great. Thank you.

I have come so far since he left, My daughter is doing great. I still carry so much pain. I get offers for dates, but I just feel like I will never conncet with anyone. I'm having problems trusting.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM
2 moms liked this

You just need to give it time and let your heart heal.  When its time the right man will come along.  The key is to stop looking for now.  Regroup focus on making yourself and you daughter happy before you worry about adding another person to your list.

iloveashton804
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:10 AM

This is very great advice!

Quoting Anonymous:

You just need to give it time and let your heart heal.  When its time the right man will come along.  The key is to stop looking for now.  Regroup focus on making yourself and you daughter happy before you worry about adding another person to your list.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I have been in a similar situation. My dd is now 11 and I have been with the love of my life for seven years now. Have spent a great deal of my life feeling worthless and unlovable. Yet here I am happily married. If it can happen for me, it can happen for you. And believe me, it is worth what I went through to get here. Keep your chin up, dear. Someday you'll be happy again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! you ladies are so sweet. I feel lifted up, I was so down before.

brebugmom91
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Exactly!

Good luck Mama!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:20 AM
I have nothing else to add. PPs have said it all in the best way. Giant e-hugs for you and good vibes sent your way, momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Give other man a chance, you deserve to be loved.
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Maybe some counseling...

edelweiss23
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Living well will be the best revenge on earth.

Focus on your child, go back to school, work or whatever will make you happy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM
This!!!! I found my now husband when I wasn't looking. I was so focused on just being a great mom that I couldn't tell how crazy he was about me and that I was becoming crazy about him! Only time can/will help with this. You will find the perfect man for you and your daughter but be patient. Focus on yourself and your child and the relationship will fall into place when it's supposed to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN