Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Nicki Minaj

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Why does it exist? Why is it considered a music artist?? And why is it a judge on American idol???
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Shes awful
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:22 AM

lol. mariah made a dig at her on her barbara walters interview last week.  "how do you feel about her new song?  she sings about blah blah blah blah"  (i'm paraphrasing, can you tell? lol  mariah-"i didn't know she sang. i thought she was a rapper or something". i laughed so hard lol. just the tone of her voice when she said it.. awesome.

babyboy117
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:23 AM
I really don't care for either of them. But i will say.. Mariah looked beautiful. Niki looked like a clown as usual. She is pretty but ruins her beauty with her fake teeth fake eyes piles of make up. Just fake fake fake. Now i know Mariah had some work done too but she keeps it classy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard about that. Idk what it's about but I love Mariah Carey so I'm on her side.

Quoting babyboy117:

What's up with her taking jabs at Mariah?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I missed it lol

19bubbles91
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:24 AM
I dislike her as a judge she seems very rehearsed

Like she is not truly sincer (sp?) when talking to the people

She's more like look at me I'm on tv listen to my music because I'm "nice"
your_angel
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh stop hatin. She's weird and pretty vulgar but she's talented makes money and a lot of ppl like her even if you don't. Lol let her do her thing she's successful in that type of industry . It is what it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:26 AM
I just think she has a beautiful voice, and did have lots of work done. Lol but she deserves to be in that chair.

Quoting babyboy117:

I really don't care for either of them. But i will say.. Mariah looked beautiful. Niki looked like a clown as usual. She is pretty but ruins her beauty with her fake teeth fake eyes piles of make up. Just fake fake fake. Now i know Mariah had some work done too but she keeps it classy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard about that. Idk what it's about but I love Mariah Carey so I'm on her side.

Quoting babyboy117:

What's up with her taking jabs at Mariah?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Talented? To each their own I guess...

Quoting your_angel:

Oh stop hatin. She's weird and pretty vulgar but she's talented makes money and a lot of ppl like her even if you don't. Lol let her do her thing she's successful in that type of industry . It is what it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:27 AM
I don't think she is going to.make a good judge..... She scares me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:34 AM
It? Lmao
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)