Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nicki Minaj

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Why does it exist? Why is it considered a music artist?? And why is it a judge on American idol???
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Replies (101-107):
horseap
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Quoting graciesnycmama:

Lol @ anon. I won't go anon and say that I really like her music. Come on anon and get out of the closet and join me. Lmao.

Quoting Anonymous:

I normally dont go anon but I will hide the fact that I do like her =/

*sigh* Fine, ya got me.  Whenever her songs come one the radio Gracie and Taya are the cutest things dancing in their seats or bustin a move in the kitchen when Im cooking! 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
your_angel
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM
So the only way to recognize a good Singer is to be one yourself? Ha then half the women in here must have some crazy good pipes with all this talk of how talented mariah is. Lmao nice try though.....

Quoting heavenV:

Then she shouldnt be a judge in a SINGING contest. Just saying.

Quoting your_angel:

Since when is the only form of talent singing? Lol do people not realize she's a rapper. She sings a bit but its not what she's skilled in lol. You can still have talent and not be able to sing I'm not sure why people keep comparing her to singers

Quoting LAXmom21:

Successful - YES talented - I'm not sure how talented she is. I'd like to hear her pure voice before deciding if she has talent. Mariah, Christina, Adele, Pat Benatar (professionally trained in opera as well as rock) they have talent and beautiful voices.

Quoting your_angel:

Oh stop hatin. She's weird and pretty vulgar but she's talented makes money and a lot of ppl like her even if you don't. Lol let her do her thing she's successful in that type of industry . It is what it is.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM

All questions I have asked since the beginning.

Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Idk, I wish it would vanish!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bribabyfever7
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Lmao.for real. Tonight is ok so far but last night was fn funny.....

Idk sometimes i like minaj and sometimes i just think she is so frekn weird! Idk to each her own baby! odt people with a few exceptions dont bother me unless theyre in my life
heavenV
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I dont think i ever said that... but i know for sure they will never put Steve Buschemi as one of the AI judges... i actually dont mind NM, shes probably there because she's a good performer... just like jlo, cant sing but a pretttty good performer.

Quoting your_angel:

So the only way to recognize a good Singer is to be one yourself? Ha then half the women in here must have some crazy good pipes with all this talk of how talented mariah is. Lmao nice try though.....

Quoting heavenV:

Then she shouldnt be a judge in a SINGING contest. Just saying.

Quoting your_angel:

Since when is the only form of talent singing? Lol do people not realize she's a rapper. She sings a bit but its not what she's skilled in lol. You can still have talent and not be able to sing I'm not sure why people keep comparing her to singers

Quoting LAXmom21:

Successful - YES talented - I'm not sure how talented she is. I'd like to hear her pure voice before deciding if she has talent. Mariah, Christina, Adele, Pat Benatar (professionally trained in opera as well as rock) they have talent and beautiful voices.

Quoting your_angel:

Oh stop hatin. She's weird and pretty vulgar but she's talented makes money and a lot of ppl like her even if you don't. Lol let her do her thing she's successful in that type of industry . It is what it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I know my opinion will be unpopular but I thought all the judges were funny. The fighting between Mariah and Nicki is comical because it's like watching two children who are jealous of each other fight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured