Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband is in a pissy mood, my 6 year old is whining, my dog is whining, my 4 year old won't stop standing in EVERY doorway I need through (I swear there's 10 of him), and my 4 month old is sick.

*sigh* not even 7am and I need a nap already!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Trust me, I understand!  It has been WW3 this morning.  Two kids not wanting to ride the bus (tough cookies, kiddos) and one of them giving me a hard time about finishing his HW from last night.  Every 5 seconds I'm like "Hey!!  Homework!!!" but he's distracted by the air moving. 

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Mine don't ever ride the bus in the mornings, and my oldest is still crying because he missed it.....argh. Hope your day turns around.

Quoting Anonymous:

Trust me, I understand!  It has been WW3 this morning.  Two kids not wanting to ride the bus (tough cookies, kiddos) and one of them giving me a hard time about finishing his HW from last night.  Every 5 seconds I'm like "Hey!!  Homework!!!" but he's distracted by the air moving. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:04 AM

The oldest (the one daydreaming instead of doing homework) just got on his bus...

Part of the issue was his bus is NEVER reliable.  They are supposed to be here at 6:45 and sometimes they show up at 6:30, sometimes at 7:10, anywhere in between.  So I'm trying to get him to finish it up before the bus comes and he's arguing with Kid3 over a set of earbuds that belong to Kid2 (who is already gone).  Kid3 is almost 4 and is testing my patience with each passing day.  I love him to pieces but good LORD if he doesn't stop the attitude with EVERYONE we're going to have a problem. 

My schedule just changed recently and I'm home more during the week... I'm like a SAHM 4 days (Mon-Thurs) and I'm not used to this... lol.  I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Mine don't ever ride the bus in the mornings, and my oldest is still crying because he missed it.....argh. Hope your day turns around.

Quoting Anonymous:

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I have the opposite problem, I've been a SAHM for almost 5 years and its wearing my patience thin.

Quoting Anonymous:

The oldest (the one daydreaming instead of doing homework) just got on his bus...

Part of the issue was his bus is NEVER reliable.  They are supposed to be here at 6:45 and sometimes they show up at 6:30, sometimes at 7:10, anywhere in between.  So I'm trying to get him to finish it up before the bus comes and he's arguing with Kid3 over a set of earbuds that belong to Kid2 (who is already gone).  Kid3 is almost 4 and is testing my patience with each passing day.  I love him to pieces but good LORD if he doesn't stop the attitude with EVERYONE we're going to have a problem. 

My schedule just changed recently and I'm home more during the week... I'm like a SAHM 4 days (Mon-Thurs) and I'm not used to this... lol.  I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I tried the SAHM thing, I can't do it.  Things work better for me and the kids when I get adult interaction, so I got a job.  Unfortunately, my hours were AWFUL - I was working four 10hr shifts, monday night-thursday night, which meant I had to try to sleep during the day with children here.  I have 4 kids, two are school aged... wasn't much fun, and I'm a grouchy bitch if I don't get enough sleep.  Now, I'm home M-Th, and work Fri, Sat and Sun 7a-7p.  It doesn't help that the person responsible for them while I was working just kinda let them do whatever the hell they wanted and now I'm stuck with these kids that don't know how to follow rules or listen... Like I said, it's going to be a long, hard road, but hopefully we'll get everything straightened out soon.  I just don't want to have to be drill sergeant mom and make them hate me and act worse out of spite.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I have the opposite problem, I've been a SAHM for almost 5 years and its wearing my patience thin.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)